And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
No certainly agree with that he was shocking.
Just goes to show how important it is to get the right manager in.
Ole might be a cheaper option long term than maybe a Zidane but players will want to be happy and Ole seems to have most smiling and firing.
2 big games coming up and I bet Liverpool wish it was under Jose and not Ole.

Yup, PSG and then Chelsea are going to be a true test for Ole. (y)

D

Deleted member 16999

Why not summons him to a meeting a deal with it then, why does it have to take 10 days to deal with it?
Don’t know mate, Roy Hodgson wasn’t impressed by the timing either.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site

Yes, agree. I’ve had a few run-ins with fellow Watford fans myself.

Watford release the away fans at the same time as everyone else, with the supporters coaches right outside the stadium. Recipe for confrontation if you’re looking for it and luckily it rarely happens. Today I think they should have held them in for 15 mins, imho.

D

Deleted member 16999

Yes, agree. I’ve had a few run-ins with fellow Watford fans myself.

Watford release the away fans at the same time as everyone else, with the supporters coaches right outside the stadium. Recipe for confrontation if you’re looking for it and luckily it rarely happens. Today I think they should have held them in for 15 mins, imho.
I’m not defending our idiots in anyway, but according to twitter the 2 attacked threw a plastic snake at the Everton fans! Why? Why not just enjoy the result and go home.

D

Deleted member 15344

You just don't understand football, do you?

Understand it plenty - not sure why you feel the need to get sarky- , Pogba and Mourinho quite clearly had issues that Pogba allowed to affect his game - you can put all the blame on the manager if you want but the player also needs to take responsibility for his own actions - so what happens the next time Pogba falls out with a manager - you get the Pogba who looks like he only cares about himself

D

Deleted member 16999

Of true which it would appear so, they need outing and punishing.

The media hand that loaded on my iPad. I think the audio somes up most peoples thoughts on him.
Reports now saying both have been arrested, it’s sad how football still attracts these people to all clubs.

D

Deleted member 16999

I don’t think football attracts them as such. Its just simply that if there are enough people doing something. Some of them will be idiots.
But you don’t seem to get them in the same numbers at Rugby or Cricket etc.