And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 1740

And you believe that do you.
What has Bruce and Ince ever done in management of significance.

You know absolutely nothing about football and even more so Utd.
It amazes me that you can question someone and what he’s doing without one iota of knowledge of what’s going on behind closed doors.
If it was Klopp that was on an 11 game unbeaten run he would already be named King Klopp.

And as for Kieta finding his feet lol he’s been a right flop so far.

He’s just been on an 20 league game unbeaten run and still not been named King Klopp😉

Considering he’s played very little, Keita was superb today.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
He’s just been on an 20 league game unbeaten run and still not been named King Klopp😉

Considering he’s played very little, Keita was superb today.
I saw him a few games back can’t remember against who and he was awful.
To suggest he finding his feet after one good performance is jumping the gun a little imo.
Time will tell but for the money and hype when he arrived I would of expected more,and I suspect most honest Liverpool supporters would have to.

D

Deleted member 15344

We were superb today from the off.

The midfield was a massive improvement on the last 2 games The passing was better, faster and in areas to cause problems. The front 3 were facing their goal more and that came from Fabinho, he was excellent.

We missed Clyne though......

😂

Keita starting to find his feet - that ball to Bobby was excellent and he was starting to look more confident , seen the goals and some of the movement between the front 5 was superb

D

Deleted member 15344

Well, that was a fine afternoon. 😎

👋🏻🐍

Enjoy - there will be plenty happy golfers up the club tomorrow, maybe it was all a blessing in disguise for Watford

D

Deleted member 16999

It was. (y). Atmosphere was not as toxic as it could have been though. Biggest cheer was Silva hauling off Ritchie after we scored. :D

Cenk Tosun was impressive today. Impressive in that I’ve never seen a striker exercise the right arm of a lino so many times. ;)
Very frustrating to win the stats and lose the game;)
Tosun is desperate to make an impact and frustrating to watch, didn’t think he was caught that much today as there we were only caught offside 6 times in the match.

D

Deleted member 1740

I saw him a few games back can’t remember against who and he was awful.
To suggest he finding his feet after one good performance is jumping the gun a little imo.
Time will tell but for the money and hype when he arrived I would of expected more,and I suspect most honest Liverpool supporters would have to.

His performances haven’t been the best but he just needs time imo. I’ve seen enough of him to suggest he’s got ability, I’m prepared to give him a season.

Transfer fees these days aren’t a true value for any player, I don’t raise expectations on price tag, I’ll leave that to armchair/internet warriors 😉

I don’t listen to hype or watch YouTube videos of players, I prefer to watch and form my own opinion.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Very frustrating to win the stats and lose the game;)
Tosun is desperate to make an impact and frustrating to watch, didn’t think he was caught that much today as there we were only caught offside 6 times in the match.

I think he was flagged 5 times and Walcott once...;)

All seriousness, Everton weren’t too bad. Main failing is that there is no defined plan or link between upfront and midfield. Davies in the centre was good as well as Gueye. Ritchie did his usual and tried too hard and went missing/diving when it got physical. Zuma won everything in the air. Only heard he was sent off when I reached the motor.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
His performances haven’t been the best but he just needs time imo. I’ve seen enough of him to suggest he’s got ability, I’m prepared to give him a season.

Transfer fees these days aren’t a true value for any player, I don’t raise expectations on price tag, I’ll leave that to armchair/internet warriors 😉

I don’t listen to hype or watch YouTube videos of players, I prefer to watch and form my own opinion.
I know what your saying,I remember your armchair internet warriors questioning the £80 million we payed for Pogba,looking like money well spent now.
And even if he left it would be £100 million plus.

D

Deleted member 1740

😂

Keita starting to find his feet - that ball to Bobby was excellent and he was starting to look more confident , seen the goals and some of the movement between the front 5 was superb

It certainly was but I thought his all round performance was superb. Not many sideways/backward passing today neither.

I felt there was a better balance in the midfield with Fabinho Keita and Gini. Keep them 3 together and we’ll be ok.

D

Deleted member 1740

I know what your saying,I remember your armchair internet warriors questioning the £80 million we payed for Pogba,looking like money well spent now.
And even if he left it would be £100 million plus.

Have you forgotten the 1st 16 games when he stunk the place out with his half arsed performances?? He’s not the only one btw, we’ve seen it many times at different clubs under different managers. Too many players won’t taken responsibility for their own performances.

Opinions are like arseholes, everyone’s got one.

D

Deleted member 15344

It certainly was but I thought his all round performance was superb. Not many sideways/backward passing today neither.

I felt there was a better balance in the midfield with Fabinho Keita and Gini. Keep them 3 together and we’ll be ok.

I know you don’t like him but Henderson will come back in for the next game I suspect and Klopp will move players around depending on the opposition - wouldn’t surprise me to see Fabinho Henderson and Gini as the midfield three for Bayern and also United maybe even Milner there instead of Fabinho.

D

Deleted member 1740

I know you don’t like him but Henderson will come back in for the next game I suspect and Klopp will move players around depending on the opposition - wouldn’t surprise me to see Fabinho Henderson and Gini as the midfield three for Bayern and also United maybe even Milner there instead of Fabinho.

Henderson needs to sit and watch Fabinho and Gini. I’ll be disappointed not to see Fabinho start before Henderson and Milner in both games.

D

Deleted member 15344

Have you forgotten the 1st 16 games when he stunk the place out with his half arsed performances?? He’s not the only one btw, we’ve seen it many times at different clubs under different managers. Too many players won’t taken responsibility for their own performances.

Opinions are like arseholes, everyone’s got one.

Surely would add in the two seasons before as well - not exactly ripped up trees since arriving back , maybe right now it’s playing for the move back to Italy ? Got some big games coming up for him and will be interesting to see how he performs against PSG and Liverpool

D

Deleted member 15344

Henderson needs to sit and watch Fabinho and Gini. I’ll be disappointed not to see Fabinho start before Henderson in both games.

It will be horses for courses depending on the opposition - and Klopp seems to bring Henderson in for the big games - I can see him going for both of them against Munich - not sure about the Man Utd match

D

Deleted member 16999

I think he was flagged 5 times and Walcott once...;)

All seriousness, Everton weren’t too bad. Main failing is that there is no defined plan or link between upfront and midfield. Davies in the centre was good as well as Gueye. Ritchie did his usual and tried too hard and went missing/diving when it got physical. Zuma won everything in the air. Only heard he was sent off when I reached the motor.
We got some credit for the performance against City and he makes 3 changes, why not stick with that 11 and build confidence.
Zouma was a weird one, on the tv it was showing them walk off when he runs to the officials in the centre circle, obviously says something and gets a 2nd yellow! Little things like this from the player who’s been our best centre half put him self out for the next game!
We certainly need a centre forward.
I’m still happy to Silva time, yes we’re a few points worse off than this time last season, but we’ve also conceded fewer goals, something some fans miss when they tell us how good Allardyce was, said on here early season I’d take 9th-14th this season and look at next season to judge him.