Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
I prefer this one...

article-2323305-19BEC6FF000005DC-104_634x602.jpg

Nice, Very Nice.

D

Deleted member 16999

But if the players misbehave they can get cited after and get proper bans, not a poxy 3 games like footballers
Rightly so, big difference between tripping someone up through on goal and violently assaulting someone.:rolleyes:

4LEX

Visit site
Won't have anything to do with Solskjaer - this will be a Woodward, Scouting team decision. Solksjaer will have little to no involvement in transfers or contracts at this point.

Very true. It's a protect your assets move. Some club would still pay £20m for Jones in the summer, as injury prone as he is.

United are run as a business now and the transfer/contract dealings match that. He'll appoint Ole as it's the easy and cheap option.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
One for the Utd fans.
Start of last season, not this. Head to head, it was quoted that the Utd squad were as good as Citys. Until Maureen went, Utd never seemed to play to ther potential on a regular basis. Is there more/ another level to come from Utd.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
One for the Utd fans.
Start of last season, not this. Head to head, it was quoted that the Utd squad were as good as Citys. Until Maureen went, Utd never seemed to play to ther potential on a regular basis. Is there more/ another level to come from Utd.

Imagine Rashford, Herrera, Martial, Pogba, Mata and Lingard playing together if they’d had a few years of this, not being dragged back by Mourinho.

So yes, I definitely believe there is more to come. With these players we should be better than Liverpool.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Getting tired of football. Zaha should not be anywhere near the game today.. he was sent off last week.. given 2 extra game ban yet cuz he appeals he can play? I’m sorry but his appeal is about the extra ban.. the 1 game is regardless.. so he should be banned and appeal to be ready for next week

This game is getting stupid

D

Deleted member 16999

Getting tired of football. Zaha should not be anywhere near the game today.. he was sent off last week.. given 2 extra game ban yet cuz he appeals he can play? I’m sorry but his appeal is about the extra ban.. the 1 game is regardless.. so he should be banned and appeal to be ready for next week

This game is getting stupid
I get you’re frustrated, but it would of been better to post this before the kick off as posting after he’s played and scored just smells of sour grapes. ;)

D

Deleted member 15344

A decent win today , sounded like their keeper had a blinder to keep the score down , Keita sounds like he is finding his feet and the front three looking better - now to see if Chelsea can get something of City

The fourth spot looks like it’s going to go to the wire

Watford and Wolves now having a little gap to the mid table runners - bet Watford enjoyed beating Everton - 12 games they have lost now ! Is Silva really a step forward .

Relegation i think it’s safe that Huddersfield unfortunately are down and Fulham must do something special to stay up - then there must one from 6 who could go down

D

Deleted member 16999

A decent win today , sounded like their keeper had a blinder to keep the score down , Keita sounds like he is finding his feet and the front three looking better - now to see if Chelsea can get something of City

Watford and Wolves now having a little gap to the mid table runners - bet Watford enjoyed beating Everton - 12 games they have lost now ! Is Silva really a step forward .

Relegation i think it’s safe that Huddersfield unfortunately are down and Fulham must do something special to stay up - then there must one from 6 who could go down
So on thursday you post about LPool fans not caring about other teams and just over 48hrs later you’re caring about other teams. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You really do spout rubbish on here!:censored::censored::censored:

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Oof. That finish from Pogba. He's on a heck of a run of form.

Terrific finish in a game he totally bossed.
I would argue that he's the best outfield player in the Premier League right now.

Imagine Rashford, Herrera, Martial, Pogba, Mata and Lingard playing together if they’d had a few years of this, not being dragged back by Mourinho.

So yes, I definitely believe there is more to come. With these players we should be better than Liverpool.

I think you're absolutely bob on with the above.
I'd also argue that our squad is as good as any in the PL with the exception of the centre backs.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Terrific finish in a game he totally bossed.
I would argue that he's the best outfield player in the Premier League right now.

I think you're absolutely bob on with the above.
I'd also argue that our squad is as good as any in the PL with the exception of the centre backs.

I'd extend that to fullbacks too. Your attacking threat has the potential to match anybodies though.

Pin-seeker

Visit site

Won again have they 🙄

Did Keita & the front play on Monday?