And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Shocking
Hope this is not a sign that Oli thinks we already have the right defenders.
I would have let Jones and Smalling go quite easily

I honestly don’t know how he’s managed it,he just runs round pulling stupid faces & tripping over.

Fair play to him tho 😆

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Won't have anything to do with Solskjaer - this will be a Woodward, Scouting team decision. Solksjaer will have little to no involvement in transfers or contracts at this point.
I’m not so sure.
If Oli is in the running to be full time manager I believe he would be.
He would have come in to have a look at the whole squad and been asked who he fancied and who not.
Also he has been at Martial and Jones signing of contracts.

If he’s not in the running and a new manager is coming in surely it would be a risk to the player signing with the chance he’s not fancied.

At the end of the day contracts can be signed but ripped up soon after as money talks and all players are for sale at the right price.

Jones must think it’s bloody Xmas getting a 5 year deal.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I think you'll find it was reported that the French club are doing this not Cardiff but willing to accept I got it wrong.
Could well of heard it wrong. Just watching BBC news and heard it mentioned on there re retiring shirt.

D

Deleted member 15344

Phil Jones getting a new 4 year contract 😂😂😂😂😂:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

41ACB523-4347-4CC3-9E04-67A7EFBE4A2D.jpeg

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
It’s easy to roll the Rugby argument out, but it’s not an easy answer, the culture of both sports goes back generations, you won’t suddenly fix football by copying Rugby.
Look at the serious injuries inflicted on Rugby players by each other hidden from the referees in scrums or rucks and mauls etc and then we hold them up as beacons of light as an example for Footballers to follow because they don’t argue with the Ref!
As much as I 100% agree we need Footballers to take responsibility for their behaviour and if both sports were starting out today then yes we should copy Rugby.
Football is tribal, it’s a different mind set, the stakes are higher both financially and socially and is far to established to believe that something so simple as looking at Rugby and how their players treat officials will fix it, how players speak to Refs is a minor issue in the game imo.
Just so we don’t get the typical footballer supporter who doesn’t understand.........blah blah blah, I played Rugby for years and was a season ticket holder at the Falcons for 5 years, still go and watch the odd game both at local and premiership level, just get frustrated when the Rugby card is brought out every time the treatment of officials is discussed.
Rugby has a lot of own issues which seem to get ignored.
But if the players misbehave they can get cited after and get proper bans, not a poxy 3 games like footballers

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
This was his greatest moment - the headtackle

View attachment 26550

I prefer this one...

article-2323305-19BEC6FF000005DC-104_634x602.jpg