And, we’re off.......2018/2019

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I get you’re frustrated, but it would of been better to post this before the kick off as posting after he’s played and scored just smells of sour grapes. ;)
Very true! Lol just bugs me no end. Needs to be addressed

I remember a few seasons ago when Carrol elbowed chico flores missed him and he dived got him sent off we appealed and they rushed the appeal and upheld the card? It’s like why is zahas appeal delayed?

D

Deleted member 1740

I remember a few seasons ago when Carrol elbowed chico flores missed him and he dived got him sent off we appealed and they rushed the appeal and upheld the card? It’s like why is zahas appeal delayed?

I don’t understand why got an extra ban, he was already sent off for clapping the ref, a 1 game ban is sufficient

D

Deleted member 16999

Because it’s an appeal of an extra punishment and they had till thursday evening to decide to accept or appeal, you only therefore had yesterday to review the case which was insufficient time.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Well played United and what a different side they look now. We had a chance early on but after the first goal all one way traffic. We're doomed. Really can't see why United don't do the simple thing and give Ole the job. He's got them top four from nowhere and everyone looks like they want to play for the shirt

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Have you forgotten the 1st 16 games when he stunk the place out with his half arsed performances?? He’s not the only one btw, we’ve seen it many times at different clubs under different managers. Too many players won’t taken responsibility for their own performances.

Opinions are like arseholes, everyone’s got one.
No certainly agree with that he was shocking.
Just goes to show how important it is to get the right manager in.
Ole might be a cheaper option long term than maybe a Zidane but players will want to be happy and Ole seems to have most smiling and firing.
2 big games coming up and I bet Liverpool wish it was under Jose and not Ole.

D

Deleted member 1740

Well played United and what a different side they look now. We had a chance early on but after the first goal all one way traffic. We're doomed. Really can't see why United don't do the simple thing and give Ole the job. He's got them top four from nowhere and everyone looks like they want to play for the shirt

There’s no need to panic, whether he’s appointed now or the summer nothing can really change.

D

Deleted member 16999

I don’t understand why got an extra ban, he was already sent off for clapping the ref, a 1 game ban is sufficient

He served that last week, but they charged him with improper conduct and gave him an extra game plus £10,000.00 fine, it’s the extra he’s appealing.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
If you watch all his press conferences I believe he’s got the job,but there’s no way they will announce it yet.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Because it’s an appeal of an extra punishment and they had till thursday evening to decide to accept or appeal, you only therefore had yesterday to review the case which was insufficient time.

Exactly my point. Either way he should have been banned for 1 game that will never be taken away

Also carrol had 1 day to appeal

D

Deleted member 1740

No certainly agree with that he was shocking.
Just goes to show how important it is to get the right manager in.
Ole might be a cheaper option long term than maybe a Zidane but players will want to be happy and Ole seems to have most smiling and firing.
2 big games coming up and I bet Liverpool wish it was under Jose and not Ole.

Honestly I couldn’t care. Even under JM the players would’ve upped their performances in their own backyard against us.

I believe if we play our best we win, no doubt you’d think the same for your team.

The right manager is key.

D

Deleted member 1740

He served that last week, but they charged him with improper conduct and gave him an extra game plus £10,000.00 fine, it’s the extra he’s appealing.

Has that been heard?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
If you watch all his press conferences I believe he’s got the job,but there’s no way they will announce it yet.
I hope so. Its been a huge transformation from the mess Mourinho left him with. I hope they really give him time to build a side, he can lose the dead wood (shame Jones is there for the duration. Not sure even Ole can perform a miracle with that one) and he can get some decent players in. I think a CL spot would exceed expectations, certainly from their early season position

D

Deleted member 16999

Exactly my point. Either way he should have been banned for 1 game that will never be taken away

Also carrol had 1 day to appeal
He’s served the 1 match ban for the initial offence last week, he’s appealing the extra one!

D

Deleted member 16999

Loved beating Everton, only downside was their idiots fighting
Might as well put some facts to this, currently 1 brawl been reported, 2 Watford fans injured and 4 Everton fans arrested on suspicion of assault.
Not condoning violence of any sort, but every club has idiots and we don’t know who or what started it.

D

Deleted member 15344

Loved beating Everton, only downside was their idiots fighting

There is one bitter in our swindle tomorrow and about 10 or so Watford fans - have a feeling he will be in a fourball with three of them 😂

Are the fighters bragging on Twitter again ?

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
He’s served the 1 match ban for the initial offence last week, he’s appealing the extra one!

Ah I see , I was under the impression he was sent off last weekend I missed the Fulham game

Complain widthdrawn then that’s fair enough. Don’t understand why he got a longer ban

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Surely would add in the two seasons before as well - not exactly ripped up trees since arriving back , maybe right now it’s playing for the move back to Italy ? Got some big games coming up for him and will be interesting to see how he performs against PSG and Liverpool

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: You wish! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: