And, we’re off.......2018/2019

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Crazy that all of a sudden United are up to 5th and only 2 points behind Chelsea in 4th. Solskjaer's position as favourite to get the job permanently getting stronger every week.
I think he deserves a shot based on results alone but will United not look for a big name to come in? Surely Solskjaer is a cheap option (given all the payments they've made to settle contracts in the last few years) and he's doing a job. I wonder if he'll be able to attract big names. That would be my only concern

D

Deleted member 1740

Glad to see you’re OK Stu , have Klopps Liverpool won anything whilst I’ve been away? 😗

Yeah he’s won the “top of the league at Christmas” trophy 😁😁

Didn’t Wenger win that a few times 😉

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Well that was an odd un. Not a vintage performance at all. But I will Take the three points. Watching Arsenal couldn't help think there is something missing. How Ramsey is left to rot on the bench is beyond me.
Looking forward to MOTD. Saw Agueros third and thought he fell on it. Wasn't until they never showed a replay of the goal on the screens and a guy behind me said he handled it. Flippin cold again.

D

Deleted member 1740

Well that was an odd un. Not a vintage performance at all. But I will Take the three points. Watching Arsenal couldn't help think there is something missing. How Ramsey is left to rot on the bench is beyond me.
Looking forward to MOTD. Saw Agueros third and thought he fell on it. Wasn't until they never showed a replay of the goal on the screens and a guy behind me said he handled it. Flippin cold again.

Small things eh Bob😉

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Small things eh Bob😉

Can't be, I was categorically told they don't happen, but not one to disagree with you. I will cancel Agueros third out. Ooops it was still 2-1. Won't talk about Agueros pull back that was a little thing not a small thing 😁👍

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Looks like they’ve found that poor fellas plane in the Channel. Awful even though it was expected.

I think in time it will be somewhat of a relief to his family that at least he's been found and they can lay him to rest properly.

Terrible tragedy.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Look what the cats dragged in lol

Didnt fancy posting whilst they were on a winning spell before xmas no?

Better than Wengers most recent incarnation, yeah they are actually. Doesnt help the new manager is completely hamstrung in the tfr market because of the awful deals the Board signed whilst waiting for Wenger to make his mind up for 18 months either.

Jurys defintely still out on Emery, but there are some green shoots of hope that had long since died under Wenger. Whether hes the right man long term is still to be decided (I expect no though), that Wengers time was more than over has defintely been confirmed

This ones going to run and run.:LOL:

Welcome back Sean.

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Good for my fantasy team, but what a shocking decision by the linesman.
Great equaliser though, just like that Argentina free kick in the 1998 World Cup.