And, we’re off.......2018/2019

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
I guess the PL match fixing about none of the top 6 not playing each other on the opening day has been binned then?

maybe arsenal were 7th when the computer ran its program.... :D

just another 2/3 weeks to see when they announce when the aug/sept/oct fixtures will actually be played!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Koeman may have a wry smile at the Everton fixtures.

2017 2018
Stoke H Wolves A
Man City A Southampton H
Chelsea A Bournemouth A
Spurs H Huddersfield H
Man Utd A West Ham H

Clearly we can still make a mess of it but it is a far more gentle start and should allow Silva to bed in.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
hopefully as the majority of the liverpool squad will be suffering from world cup hangovers we can claim a victory

If you get Brahim Diaz from City on loan for a year that will be your best signing of the year. He is a right signing if it happens.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Very happy. Winnable home game against Palace and a home game on the last day which hopefully won't be that important but better that if we need anything from it against Newcastle to stay up. Talking of them they've whacked a £20m price tag on Mitrovic. Personally I'd love to see Fulham snap him up at that price as I think he's very important for us

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Very happy. Winnable home game against Palace and a home game on the last day which hopefully won't be that important but better that if we need anything from it against Newcastle to stay up. Talking of them they've whacked a £20m price tag on Mitrovic. Personally I'd love to see Fulham snap him up at that price as I think he's very important for us

Has he sorted out his temperament?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Has he sorted out his temperament?

He was brilliant in the time he was with us. Loads of teams tried to wind him up but Jokanovic has really got inside his head. Helps being a fellow countryman. In the play offs Derby and Villa both tried to rattle him and he didn't rise. Of course the intensity of the PL may be a different kettle of fish but for his threat, and for not a ridiculous price tag (especially given we had money in for Fredericks) he has to be a part of our line up in our opinion

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
He was brilliant in the time he was with us. Loads of teams tried to wind him up but Jokanovic has really got inside his head. Helps being a fellow countryman. In the play offs Derby and Villa both tried to rattle him and he didn't rise. Of course the intensity of the PL may be a different kettle of fish but for his threat, and for not a ridiculous price tag (especially given we had money in for Fredericks) he has to be a part of our line up in our opinion
Fredericks was a Freebie tho? You didn’t develope him and he was over 24 so he will have left you for nothing as he ran down his contract

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Has he sorted out his inability to score in the Premier League?
#ChampionshipBully

I tend to be with you on this. He is the same as Dwight Gayle at Newcastle, both Championship players. Great to get you out of the division, not up to keeping you there and moving you to safety.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
We won't know if we don't buy him. Can't see him getting many games at Newcastle and if we don't buy him would suggest a championship side will snap him up again. Whether that's a true reflection on his ability I'm not sure

I don't know whether or not he is good enough but clearly Fulham play to his strengths and so he is worth a punt for you. You don't need to bed him in, he fits already.

If he doesn't work, sell him to a championship club in January.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Fellaini ....................... hopefully and probably Blind & Darmian.
Hopefully he'll keep hold of Shaw, Martial and Rojo, who is a real battler.
However, Mourinho's such a muppet that anything can happen.