And, we’re off.......2018/2019

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
🙄

Yawn - why would you need to wait for me before being critical of your own player when it’s comes to simulation- or is it just when it’s opposing players :rolleyes:

I haven't seen it Phil

Wouldn't surprise me if he dived.

I don't criticise players from any team for diving (feel free to go looking).

Don't feel the need to, it's not something I'd condone, and droning on about it is beyond boring.

Yawn 🙄

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Tell me about it,just makes me laugh at them even more.
It’s obviously not all of them some knowthe score and are proper supporters.

These fans on Twitter are obviously the knobs that go on 606

Ok criticise a player if you think he takes a dive.
But why start with the “if this was a Liverpool player” ?

It’s embarrassing.

D

Deleted member 15344

I haven't seen it Phil

Wouldn't surprise me if he dived.

I don't criticise players from any team for diving (feel free to go looking).

Don't feel the need to, it's not something I'd condone, and droning on about it is beyond boring.

Yawn 🙄

So I’m unsure why you felt rhe need to bring me into , saw it shown yesterday but there is no point mentioning it on here because you get the same from the obvious posters so it’s not worth the hassle

but you will expect the next time Salah goes down too easy those same posters will be straight onto the forum - but it does look like most ignore them these days so I guess their “impact” is minimal now and it’s just about their own self importance

Pin-seeker

Visit site
So I’m unsure why you felt rhe need to bring me into , saw it shown yesterday but there is no point mentioning it on here because you get the same from the obvious posters so it’s not worth the hassle

but you will expect the next time Salah goes down too easy those same posters will be straight onto the forum - but it does look like most ignore them these days so I guess their “impact” is minimal now and it’s just about their own self importance

Unbelievable Jeff 😂

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site

Pure gold

D

Deleted member 15344

Because I've read you banging on about Harry Kane, Mo Salah etc... and wonder why you bother getting involved.

Seems you've seen the light and won't be commenting on diving now.

Definitely a wise choice 👍

Lots more things worthy of talking about at the moment - could be a cracking rest of season with lots of battles , the spots 3-6th being a big one - right now see Man Utd getting either 3rd or 4th - but not sure on the other team to get into top 4 as they appear very close and each having issues

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
I'd say it is a 3 tier league and has been for some time. For a while the top tier had just 4 teams in it but now it is a 6 team league. Below that is currently a 5 team league, Everton, Watford, Wolves, Leicester, possibly West Ham. The rest are in the 3rd tier, looking down more than up. Everton and recently Leicester have been pretty steady in that 2 tier, otherwise teams move in and out of it. Burnley were there last year, Stoke and Southampton were for many years.

Breaking from the 2nd tier into the top tier is now incredibly difficult and requires the teams above to have bad years as much as teams below having good ones. It also requires a great deal of, and consistent, investment, not just one big summer. This year, especially now that Utd have picked up, no top team is having a mare. Some bumps but no disasters.

For a brief moment I really hopeful we was going to be in that league but in all honesty we are still 3rd tier (but looking up.)
Fair play to Wolves though they were very good last night and I hope they “win” the 2nd tier.

Earlier it was rumoured that Arnie's broke his foot, I would have paid good money to see the look on Sullivan’s face when he heard!😄
Anyway Liverpool next (on a Monday night 😡) so that’s gonna be fun!