And, we’re off.......2018/2019

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Having now watched the clip of Lingard I think that his was more of a foul than the Salah incidents but was still a dive. Lingard was impeded by the slight pull on his shoulder but not by enough to make his legs buckle and to make him crumple to the ground.

D

Deleted member 15344

Well we didn’t take full advantage but we didn’t lose

Leicester back line were immense and we just didn’t create enough even though Schmichel made some great saves from Firmino

Thought the ref had a shocker - could have been a red card by letter of the law ( but could see why he didn’t give it ) , should have been a penalty

Tough game in tough conditions- take the point , increase the gap and move on now

Maybe a bit of nerves creeping in but still a long way to go yet

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
It’s so frustrating following Leicester at the moment. Only seem to play against the better teams and are poor against the rest. Bring on United on Sunday!

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Managers lost the players lol

Not for the first time at Chelsea, with Utd having a good run it’s making the top four interesting,

Well done Bournemouth, good point for Leicester and they had the best chances, can understand why some of the Liverpool fans will be annoyed at the ref.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Do you see that as a worry for the rest of the season? 14 games to go and surely the nerves will only get worse from here on in. Despite my previous prediction that Man City will win the league having looked at the games Liverpool have got left I'm now not so confident in my prediction.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
You were saying .... not bad for a one man team.
I don't have a clue how we keep doing it to be honest! We must be the most determined team in the league if nothing else. It's no accident we've not drawn a game, we never give up trying to get the win! So many late goals for us this season, most of them winners too. Looked like despair with ten mins left, but now the Premier League table looks quite rosy all of a sudden.

Well we didn’t take full advantage but we didn’t lose

Leicester back line were immense and we just didn’t create enough even though Schmichel made some great saves from Firmino

Thought the ref had a shocker - could have been a red card by letter of the law ( but could see why he didn’t give it ) , should have been a penalty

Tough game in tough conditions- take the point , increase the gap and move on now

Never a red card for Maguire. The ball is going away from goal, so even though Mane may well have get there first, Evans or Maguire would have got goal side on the angle. Ref could never be certain enough of a goalscoring opportunity to give the red anyway. Yellow was the right call.

Absolutely a penalty on Keita though. Ricardo stepped on his foot. Poor miss from the ref when he seemed to have a good view. We'll call that even for all of Salah's successful dives though. ;)

D

Deleted member 1740

A draw was a fair result. Fair play to Leicester, they done their job.

Those type of fouls are the reason the red card was introduced for the Professional Foul. Mane has a couple of yards on Evans/Maguire if not fouled, red card imo.

2 mistakes from 2 players who have been immense this season for their goal but we never created enough to win the game.