And, we’re off.......2018/2019

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
THey have nothing to do with the sport - they are using the match as a front for them to have organised fights.

Arrest them, if they are ticket holders give them a life ban from attending any match ever anywhere. I know some if them are only there for the fight but many will still go to the matches

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Well set

Far far too many “knicker wetters” on KUMB having a melt down about it.. it’s whats been happening in the fa cup for years.. they deserve it tonight!

The 3 subs at half time were brilliant.. but we let in a goal too cheaply before they could stamp anything on the game

Also their keeper has pulled off some blinding saves in the last 5 mins.. wouldn’t make much difference they have been class

I can imagine!...Still The first big black spot for MP though. And it’s ruined my weekend! ☹️

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sorry, didn't mean it to come across as a dig. I agree with you, it come be him, it could be his group of coaches. I think a collective approach is more likely in the modern era, no shame in that. What he is doing well is creating the right environment for those around him, coaches and players. That is pretty evident.
No apology required :) Think we're in violent agreement.

It's impossible to know what's going on behind the scenes, but the coaching team seems to be doing a good job.

Olé is doing a great job as the figurehead if that team, but it's impossible to say who's the tactical genius, as they're a team.

Would out my money on one of the main reasons behind José going is that the coaching staff were less of a team.

Making your staff/team greater than the sum of its parts is the essence of good management and key to success

D

Deleted member 15344

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47018041

Very well played Arnautovic- you and your brother have played a brilliant set of cards

Declare interest in wanting to leave to go and get some big money , club play hardball , declare you don’t want to go and state your love for West Ham - “rewarded” with a bumper pay rise ( no extra length on contract apparently ) and a juicy signing fee so brother is happy

And then still look to leave in the summer.

Thought West Ham had played the whole saga very well until they ruined it by offering him a new contract

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site

Very well played Arnautovic- you and your brother have played a brilliant set of cards

Declare interest in wanting to leave to go and get some big money , club play hardball , declare you don’t want to go and state your love for West Ham - “rewarded” with a bumper pay rise ( no extra length on contract apparently ) and a juicy signing fee so brother is happy

Thought West Ham had played the whole saga very well until they ruined it by offering him a new contract

Agree.... Yesterday was a very bad day for West Ham.
On the pitch was reassuringly “the West Ham way” it’s in our DNA. The Arnautovic thing is more worrying, capitulating to him and his brother does not sit right with me.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

The contract is an amendment to his current contract and under premier league rules any amendments you have to extend the contract by a further year

Rumours of the wages staying same but goals and assist bonus increases

Also a buyout clause of 50 million is rumoured to have been added aswell

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
The contract is an amendment to his current contract and under premier league rules any amendments you have to extend the contract by a further year

Rumours of the wages staying same but goals and assist bonus increases

Also a buyout clause of 50 million is rumoured to have been added aswell

I don't know of the details re the deal re Arnie, but if I was a West Ham Gaffer and I was offering to increase his wages. I would be adamant that there was a trigger buy out clause in it. What looks like a stinker of a deal for the hammers, could actually make them a few more million in five months time when Arnie or his brother all of a sudden decides they don't like " bubbles" anymore.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I don't know of the details re the deal re Arnie, but if I was a West Ham Gaffer and I was offering to increase his wages. I would be adamant that there was a trigger buy out clause in it. What looks like a stinker of a deal for the hammers, could actually make them a few more million in five months time when Arnie or his brother all of a sudden decides they don't like " bubbles" anymore.

The rumours from ITK On twitter who has been pretty spot on for a few seasons are we are buying maxi gomez for 45 million and loaning him back to his club Celta vega until summer

That’s his buy out clause and in the summer there is a massive chance better clubs will be interested so secures him now and CV are in a relegation battle so helps them

CV also have signed his replacement for the summer according to pictures doing the rounds

Would be amazing if we pull it off

D

Deleted member 1418

Oh dear - Spurs season is starting to go all Pete Tong!! 😂😂

Oh well, just EPL and CL double to win now......!! 😂

D

Deleted member 18588

Callum Hudson-Odoi!!

Where is the end product?

Plenty of stepovers and turns but he doesn't provide anything for his striker.

Is it not his job?