And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 1740

Both fans prearranged meet at Surrey Quays, video shows fighting between both sets of fans, this guy is in the front throwing punches and you can clearly see a one bloke reach over the fella he’s trading blows with and slash him.

According to his sister, he got caught up in it, he’s not that type of lad.....

That said, there’s no defending that gammon who slashed him.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Both fans prearranged meet at Surrey Quays, video shows fighting between both sets of fans, this guy is in the front throwing punches and you can clearly see a one bloke reach over the fella he’s trading blows with and slash him.
Thought them days were over!
Dosnt excuse weapons though.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
We look awful

They have been right up for this since kick off

Poor formation for me

Need to remove carol
The West Ham bench looked stunned. Didn't Wimbledon give West Ham a fright in the league cup until they went down to 10? With Wally Downes and Glyn Hodges at the helm it has the feel of the old "Crazy Gang" era and despite their atrocious league form, a mate who has been going for decades home and away and involved in the club when it was set up, said they are playing better than the results and they just aren't getting any breaks. Kingsmeadow is very like Plough Lane, small, close to the pitch and noisy and West Ham need to get the ball down and start playing or thy could be in trouble

D

Deleted member 16999

According to his sister, he got caught up in it, he’s not that type of lad.....

That said, there’s no defending that gammon who slashed him.
Surrey Quays is the closest Tube Station, couple of railway stations closer.
The video shows a large group of Everton fans coming out the exit and met by Millwall fans, about 3-4 Bizzies run over, he’s certainly standing his ground and whether he was expecting trouble or not, like you say, no one can defend the balloon with the knife and like I said it was also a sly attack over the shoulder of the Millwall fan he was fighting!

D

Deleted member 1740

Surrey Quays is the closest Tube Station, couple of railway stations closer.
The video shows a large group of Everton fans coming out the exit and met by Millwall fans, about 3-4 Bizzies run over, he’s certainly standing his ground and whether he was expecting trouble or not, like you say, no one can defend the balloon with the knife and like I said it was also a sly attack over the shoulder of the Millwall fan he was fighting!

Shithouse behaviour. The video I seen you could hear an old woman shouting “cmon Millwall” from the flats above 😀

D

Deleted member 16999

Shithouse behaviour. The video I seen you could hear an old woman shouting “cmon Millwall” from the flats above 😀
That’s the one you see the slashing on, around 10-15 seconds near the wall.

D

Deleted member 15344

Well some teams flying out today - even more so when the Prem teams played strong teams as well

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Well played Wimbledon, on the night you thoroughly deserved it. 👍

Well set

Far far too many “knicker wetters” on KUMB having a melt down about it.. it’s whats been happening in the fa cup for years.. they deserve it tonight!

The 3 subs at half time were brilliant.. but we let in a goal too cheaply before they could stamp anything on the game

Also their keeper has pulled off some blinding saves in the last 5 mins.. wouldn’t make much difference they have been class