And, we’re off.......2018/2019

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Are you really having a pop at Klopp on a hypothetical basis?

Does this include you commenting on other teams players diving when your players are prone to a dive?

I asked you before who your post was aimed at and now its obvious, I expected better from you Tony, as you like to “tell it how it is”.
Show me where I’ve slated other teams players for diving but supported my own.

Don’t expect better from me I’m telling it as I see it.

If Kane never got injured and Spurs won the league all the accusations towards Spurs would be hypothetical.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
The thing is Pete when you say Liverpool supporters that’s quite a lot,not all we’re saying you had two liabilities.
How can a Liverpool supporter criticise Poch for not covering Kane(although most people saw it coming)when Klopp took a massive risk waiting for VVD.
Yes he got his man,yes it’s working out so far,but if he never got his man that wait was a massive risk.

No clubs perfect but don’t criticise another when your clubs done exactly the same.
And it’s not aimed at you obviously as you never said it.

So , in essence, a football fan can't comment on another club if their own club has ever made the same mistake?

Pack in.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Just seen the tackle at half time. You can't tackle like that in the PL this year. Players need to wise up and stay on their feet.

The crowd are quiet without Tashy to lead the singing :LOL:

Al say it before anyone else does LT, a few empty seats tonight. I didn't want to go and spread me man flu. 🤔

D

Deleted member 1740

Show me where I’ve slated other teams players for diving but supported my own.

Don’t expect better from me I’m telling it as I see it.

If Kane never got injured and Spurs won the league all the accusations towards Spurs would be hypothetical.

Show me where I’ve you accused you of doing so?

This is what you said, No clubs perfect but don’t criticise another when your clubs done exactly the same.

So you’re saying , for example, no one is allowed an opinion on a Yernited player diving if a Liverpool player has done the same, no?

No you’re not.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Three stars for that, also means how many times we have won the premier league since Liverpool last won it. 😉
I’m not sure Liverpool have won the premier league 🙈🙈

I’m sure Davemc can enlighten me, sometime after Liverpool next win 😁

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I see Boly has apologised for last nights tackle and the Wolves manager has said it was a red card tackle.

D

Deleted member 15344

I see Boly has apologised for last nights tackle and the Wolves manager has said it was a red card tackle.

Shame your own manager and player didnt say the same when Kompany did an identical tackle - little things eh