Very delighted with the win

Mainly because loud month gunner at work will lose his mind

Brother in law round later (gunner)
Cousins round later (gunners)

I can have the bragging rights for the day

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
City are one of the dirty teams fouling everyone to break up play, they do it so well not many people notice it.
They are so good going forward though that not many criticise them for this aspect of their play.
So pot and kettle me thinks Tashy lad.
Everybody notices it, and there in is something for clubs to exploit, don't you think refs could be put under more pressure from players when it happens. Don't you think that message should be passed on from manager to players. In the same sense, opposing teams have the same opportunity to do it to City. If you need a spy to see what City do, I would suggest an oppsing teams manager has been in a coma for three years.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
have watched this dross so far and its been absolutely crap. no urgency from anyone on the pitch from both sides ,its like a training session
and this is supposedly the best league in the world . ,dont say much for the rest does it.
That's what happens when both teams spy on one another, it nullifys everything. 😁

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Everybody notices it, and there in is something for clubs to exploit, don't you think refs could be put under more pressure from players when it happens. Don't you think that message should be passed on from manager to players. In the same sense, opposing teams have the same opportunity to do it to City. If you need a spy to see what City do, I would suggest an oppsing teams manager has been in a coma for three years.
Clubs were told not to complain to refs on the pitch.
This has been ignored by and large.

City’s players are that good going forward the opposition can’t catch them to foul them never mind tackle them.
You are very good to watch except for the cynical fouling.
Don’t get me wrong I know everyone does it ,but it needs stopping imo.

I do think this spying lark is blown up.
Teams need to start playing their own game and stop worrying about the opposition.
If you get beat you get beat.
But money and pressure not to be beaten has changed this mindset.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Give it two years. Another Freddie Sears in the making.
Sears has carved out a decent career in the championship

Premier league isn’t the be all and end all of football

However rice is a very good player and unless we press on as a club he will be a good player for someone else

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Give it two years. Another Freddie Sears in the making.

Statistically you are of course right. Numerous players are heralded and vanish. I would say thought that Rice has played more consistently and regularly than the likes you mention above. Not just short fleeting exploits that gained excessive platitudes.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Sears has carved out a decent career in the championship

Premier league isn’t the be all and end all of football

However rice is a very good player and unless we press on as a club he will be a good player for someone else

Bit of a difference bewteen ending up like Sears though (a striker with a scoring record that would make look Shane long look decent) and predicting a player can end up and a top four club.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Bit of a difference bewteen ending up like Sears though (a striker with a scoring record that would make look Shane long look decent) and predicting a player can end up and a top four club.

Very true, sears has become more of a winger hence his record tho

However rice does look class. Looked decent enough in defence last year but this season he is making head lines

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Very true, sears has become more of a winger hence his record tho

However rice does look class. Looked decent enough in defence last year but this season he is making head lines
I think your fondness may be ruling your head a little there, even as a winger now. He started as a striker and has scored less than 60 goals in 300 games, most of which are in league one or the championship. I mean, as you say the prem inst the be all, but that's quite a lot less than was expected of him.

Re Rice, my West Ham mates all rave about him, but i don't see quite the same media buzz for hi as other young English talent. That could be a good thing though tbf.