And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Whose idea was it to give Jack Wilshere a job on TV? Personality of a dead fish, utterly miserable, doesn't say anything interesting. Dull as dishwater build-up.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
What did the spy actually discover, which coloured cones they were using and kit they were wearing? I can't believe you would learn much watching other teams players training.

Seriously?

Formation, personnel, set plays, weaknesses they have spotted in your play that they will look to expose.

Have you not asked yourself that if nothing tangible could be gained, why would Bielsa have sent him in the first place?

I'm not under any illusions that similar hasnt gone on before, but you dont send someone to the opponents training ground by accident and its how blase Bielsa has been about it.

Maybe the ones accepting it are also ones who use the language of cheating in other things football-related, also.

Last edited:

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Whose idea was it to give Jack Wilshere a job on TV? Personality of a dead fish, utterly miserable, doesn't say anything interesting. Dull as dishwater build-up.

Im no Redknapp fan but he must be asking what he did to deserve being in the middle of this line up!

See were leaving our best 2 midfielders on the bench again :( on the plus side seems we have some "defenders" returning

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Kolasinac is going to be in to score any minute here. Antonio's not tracking back, Zabaleta is drifting infield with Iwobi and it's leaving Kolasinac in a massive gap down the left everytime Arsenal attack.

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
have watched this dross so far and its been absolutely crap. no urgency from anyone on the pitch from both sides ,its like a training session
and this is supposedly the best league in the world . ,dont say much for the rest does it.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It seems like the players had the pre-match build up on in the dressing room. Feels so flat, been a proper rubbish first half this.

Normally kicks on in the second half

Some bright points like Antonio’s raw power and seeing Anderson, arnie and nasri interplay well a few times

No end product yet but arsenal will tire at the back and their strike force will get a chance

Cue a 3-3 draw lol

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Rices first ever goal for west ham

Cheeky little assist for Nasri (bold dream team move last week) and will anger the arsenal fans who been booing him all game

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Rices first ever goal for west ham

Cheeky little assist for Nasri (bold dream team move last week) and will anger the arsenal fans who been booing him all game

no anger here, got what were deserved so far. as for booing Nasri Ive been saving mine for Iwobi ;) (get ramsey on ffs and not for lacazette!)

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
no anger here, got what were deserved so far. as for booing Nasri Ive been saving mine for Iwobi ;) (get ramsey on ffs and not for lacazette!)

I never forget going to arsenal vs city in the league cup a few years ago just after he went there

I’ve never heard abuse like it for him

Considering I’ve heard West Ham abuse lampard and Defoe that says something lol

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
fair play to West Ham, deserved the win

looks like the honeymoon period is over and results are regressing to the mean. sides have worked out that marking Aubameyang out of the game blunts Arsenal massively and the side hes picking doesnt have the formation or creativity to break sides doing this down. midfield balance looks horribly wrong game after game and not sure any of them know what their role is supposed to be (its as if anyone central is just to sit and hold predominantly). could do with Ozil back thats for sure especially if Ramsey is going to continue being a bit player

on the plus side we might getting a couple in on loan in the window lol

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
As you say Slime. Why didnt they watch videos like they do for penaltys etc. Remember watching the amazon series about City. Pep had a tactics coach that analysed teams. The bit about analysing Liverpool was excellent. Although it never helped us. When he was giving out orders pre game he said “there doing this this and this”. “So we will do this”. Its differant if you say “ we know there gonna do this this and this, coz we have seen them”. The tactical side of a game i enjoy. Like when i mentioned earlier in this thread about Burton going to a flat back four. Relegate dirty leeds to northern Prem i say 😁👍

City are one of the dirty teams fouling everyone to break up play, they do it so well not many people notice it.
They are so good going forward though that not many criticise them for this aspect of their play.
So pot and kettle me thinks Tashy lad.