And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Seems the giant killers (Leicester) were beaten by the bigger giant killers Newport. Love the FA cup.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Seems the giant killers (Leicester) were beaten by the bigger giant killers Newport. Love the FA cup.

It was a great FA Cup tie and a fully deserved win.
Newport were superb and, it was patently obvious, wanted it far more than Leicester City.
Much of their defending was simply outstanding.

Tashyboy

Visit site
It was a great FA Cup tie and a fully deserved win.
Newport were superb and, it was patently obvious, wanted it far more than Leicester City.
Much of their defending was simply outstanding.
How poor was that penalty what albrighton gave.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Homer Homer Homer
Think Ranieiri summed it up perfectly when he said he wanted the players he brought in to show passion and commitment and prove they should be in the starting line up. They didn't. I wouldn't be surprised to see a number shipped out in the summer especially if we go down. Got what we deserved again today but at least as the cliche says we can focus on the league now. Fair play to Oldham

Tashyboy

Visit site
The other day I was asking about clynes transfer to Bournemouth and whether it would leave Liverpool short. Having seen Lovren pull up injured in the first two minutes of the Wolves game. I cannot help feel that's the case. Clynes coming on instead of a 16 yr old would surely of been better.

D

Deleted member 15344

The other day I was asking about clynes transfer to Bournemouth and whether it would leave Liverpool short. Having seen Lovren pull up injured in the first two minutes of the Wolves game. I cannot help feel that's the case. Clynes coming on instead of a 16 yr old would surely of been better.

A CB went off not a RB so why would Clyne come on ? , we have a RB on the bench as well already

Tashyboy

Visit site
A CB went off not a RB so why would Clyne come on ? , we have a RB on the bench as well already

I know they are two " differant " defensive positions, but surely an experienced defender like Clyne would of been able to drop in at CB. At the moment Liverpool are in three comps and with the injuries and players missing in the defensive line, well let's see how the season plays out.

D

Deleted member 15344

I know they are two " differant " defensive positions, but surely an experienced defender like Clyne would of been able to drop in at CB. At the moment Liverpool are in three comps and with the injuries and players missing in the defensive line, well let's see how the season plays out.

Clyne is never a CB , he is solid RB but never a CB - Klopp has been raving about this young lad for a while now and he isn’t going to let Clyne going if he isn’t happy playing the kids. Gomez and Matip are close to full training and we still have three of the back four fully fit

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
Liverpool team playing like they've never met each other before. Unfortunately it just goes to show how much this cup means to the top clubs.

With so many changes they pretty much are.

If I was a Liverpool fan I wouldn’t be too bothered about going out tonight.....IF they go on to win the league.