And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 15344

Fernandinho has completely neutralised Firmino. He's had a superb game.

Cheers 👍

And Fernandinho has spent most of the game doing his normal fouls and should have had a yellow card within 5 mins

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not surprised their gates are low.
This sort of thing is what puts parents off taking the kids the match.
These are the fans of the future ,or not as the case may be.

I don't think you can blame our low attendances on mascot fees. Colchester actually do a lot to try to attract families and young supporters to the club. For example any adult buying a ticket in the family enclosure (approx £22 depending on the match) can take up to four under 11's for free, up to four 11 to 14 year olds for £6 each or four 14 to 18 year olds for £12 each. Yes it's quite pricey if you want your child to be a match day mascot but when me and my brother and our four kids can go and watch a game for less than £45 in total it's pretty reasonable, and this year a match day programme is included in the cost of a ticket. Getting three paying mascots at each match means that you can let 100 kids in for nothing rather than charging them £7-50 each. I believe that your club Liverpool don't charge for their mascots but how much does a junior match day ticket cost?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Good game for the neutral. Far more English and physical than I expected. Not sure how it stayed 2-1.

Ederson looked a bundle of nerves after his first wobble but liverpool couldn't quite take advantage. Some immense performances from some of the City players, they ran themselves daft.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I don't think you can blame our low attendances on mascot fees. Colchester actually do a lot to try to attract families and young supporters to the club. For example any adult buying a ticket in the family enclosure (approx £22 depending on the match) can take up to four under 11's for free, up to four 11 to 14 year olds for £6 each or four 14 to 18 year olds for £12 each. Yes it's quite pricey if you want your child to be a match day mascot but when me and my brother and our four kids can go and watch a game for less than £45 in total it's pretty reasonable, and this year a match day programme is included in the cost of a ticket. Getting three paying mascots at each match means that you can let 100 kids in for nothing rather than charging them £7-50 each. I believe that your club Liverpool don't charge for their mascots but how much does a junior match day ticket cost?
Sorry but I think that’s to much to be a mascot anywhere not just there.