And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 15344

Well that certainly looked like a dive by Kane. Have to agree with Shearer, he was on his way down before touched.

Shame we didn't get the penalty for Eriksen

It was certainly clumsy on Erikson , but would the free kick not be given just outside as that’s where the foul started ?

Don’t think there would have been any complaints if it had been given

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Can’t complain about result today, Burnley did their homework and played fantastic

Woods has a brilliant record against us .. sod

D

Deleted member 15344

What time does the nfl start...
Jags vs Texans on now mate 👍

As a Manc fan you would have serious questions about Pogba and his attitude - he is all smiles and stupid dances when it’s easy for him but where was he when the fans and team wanted to see hard work and grit and determination. Could you trust him as a player - I wouldn’t want him near the team no matter how talented he is.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site

As a Manc fan you would have serious questions about Pogba and his attitude - he is all smiles and stupid dances when it’s easy for him but where was he when the fans and team wanted to see hard work and grit and determination. Could you trust him as a player - I wouldn’t want him near the team no matter how talented he is.

I’m not sure it’s a question of hard work as such, more that his ego needs a massage and that’s not Mourinho style.Doesn’t mean he’ll destroy all the top four teams this season, but I’d expect him to perform better in the big games now he’s the man.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site

Spot on
#absolutelyclueless