And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Good. Mina off, Sigurdsson on. Hopefully Richarlison won't be as isolated up top now he's got Gylfi sat behind him. He's not good enough to run a front-line without a creative outlet behind him, especially when he's stuck with Bernard and Walcott either side of him, who have both been dreadful today.

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I suspect Tottenham thought it was a just a case of turning up. No easy game in the premiership, what a disgrace. If the attitude was wrong get the barstewards in early tomorrow and train them hard.

Totally wasted opportunity ☹️☹️

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I suspect Tottenham thought it was a just a case of turning up. No easy game in the premiership, what a disgrace. If the attitude was wrong get the barstewards in early tomorrow and train them hard.

Totally wasted opportunity ☹️☹️
Second half was embarrassing tbh. Wolves had em on the ropes for 10 mins before their first and Spurs crumbled.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Fantastic win for Fulham.. hope they kick on from this.. want to keep them up don’t like seeing Cardiff in the league if warnock is at the helm

D

Deleted member 15344

Blimey just looked at the scores and couldn’t believe it - Spurs losing , Cardiff winning away

Did see that after all the talk of Salah going to ground far too easily Kane was at his Tom Daley best

Going to be a tough game tonight- got to keep Aubameyang quiet as he is deadly

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
For some bizarre reason I was convinced the Arsenal wing-back was called Ashley Maitland-Niles, was so confused when the commentator was calling him Ainsley, thought he must have a brother :LOL:

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Blimey just looked at the scores and couldn’t believe it - Spurs losing , Cardiff winning away

Did see that after all the talk of Salah going to ground far too easily Kane was at his Tom Daley best

Going to be a tough game tonight- got to keep Aubameyang quiet as he is deadly

Let’s see what Talksport have to say about it 😉

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yep, as Ive had it for 30 odd years.
90% of people say it from a different stand, keyboard, gang - Ive only ever had it said to me 0nce in person, funnily enough by a United fan in Berlin who didnt know I was a scouser.

3 minutes later he did.

So Pete,
How come it took so long?😂😂

I didn't know Pete needed three minutes to finish a beer. :eek:

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Liverpool haven't been that good compared to what they're capable of, been wasteful in possession at times, but they're leading Arsenal who have been excellent at times so far this season 4-1 at half time. Mental. This team are very, very good, they make scoring goals look so easy!