And, we’re off.......2018/2019

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Good to see the FA have got their priorities right, charged Emery for kicking a water bottle (which he apologised for twice and the match officials were fine about) for bringing the game into disrepute whilst not charging the dying swan for blatant cheating. such a joke of an organisation

D

Deleted member 15344

Good to see the FA have got their priorities right, charged Emery for kicking a water bottle (which he apologised for twice and the match officials were fine about) for bringing the game into disrepute whilst not charging the dying swan for blatant cheating. such a joke of an organisation
Did one of the water bottles hit a fan ?

If another referee said the penalty was the right call for the Salah incident how are the FA going to charge Salah

https://www.skysports.com/football/...s-mohamed-salahs-liverpool-penalty-call-right

Ref also explains the difference between the incident and what happened with Niasse

If even after the incident and seeing on replays a ref is saying it was a penalty how are the FA going to charge him

D

Deleted member 15344

oh because dermot said so then thats that, sorry forgot his was the only important opinion
You have missed the point - that’s a referee and an ex ref now who have said it was a penalty , there was another on Talksport this morning who also said he was a penalty - so there is quite clearly going to be some doubt in the incident hence why the FA haven’t charged him

He also explains the difference with the Niasse incident as you asked the question about the line being changed

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
i havent missed the point at all, Gallagher is talking rubbish, am happy to use my own eyes and not believe what an ex ref is saying because it supports my argument. if you really think his explanation between the niasse one and this makes them different then crack on

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Let’s talk about the actual really good game of football tonight lol

Fantastic win for us. That goal for Southampton sparked us into life

We had 10 players injured .. a real bear bones team yet managed to pull a 2-1 win out the bag away to the in form Southampton that pressed us all the way

Glad to see them pull out of trouble but more glad to see us up to 9th

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Let’s talk about the actual really good game of football tonight lol

Fantastic win for us. That goal for Southampton sparked us into life

We had 10 players injured .. a real bear bones team yet managed to pull a 2-1 win out the bag away to the in form Southampton that pressed us all the way

Glad to see them pull out of trouble but more glad to see us up to 9th

Andersen was different class to everyone else again tonight, looks the real deal (won me a few quid and good for the fantasy side too). Carroll looking his same old liability too I see

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Andersen was different class to everyone else again tonight, looks the real deal (won me a few quid and good for the fantasy side too). Carroll looking his same old liability too I see

If arnie, Hernandez or yarmelnko are fit Carroll won’t even get on the pitch

Bit of desperation

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
I was impressed with Antonio at right back,full of energy and endeavour.
I though Carroll was right wing at one stage.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I was impressed with Antonio at right back,full of energy and endeavour.
I though Carroll was right wing at one stage.

Antonio has everything to play as a right back , except during bilics management he went crying to the board that he was playing there and they publically undermined the manager and said no more

He’s a great back up right back. I personally think noble was suppose to start tonight but zabs was taken Ill on the bus.. so I reckon obiang was drafted in because he is faster and can cover Antonio’s runs from the back

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Right, Ive just spent 20 minutes tidying up this thread and handing out points, ive binned most of the posts from today

as there is no footy on today apart from the international match between Jordan & China, i'll reopen this thread tomorrow morning
Hopefully people will have calmed down by then

Last edited: