And, we’re off.......2018/2019

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Only seen the 2nd half, no surprise to lose at the Emirates, quality strike for Arsenals first.
I’ll take the positive that on this peformance the gap between Arsenal and Everton is much closer than it’s been for quite a few years.

Not sure Id see to much positive in it, we were terrible and still won comfortably in the end

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Feel a bit robbed with that result, don't think we played badly at all. 5 mins we fell asleep, they get a good goal from Lacazette and another one offside and the game is over. We desperately need more quality up top - make plenty of chances just can’t put them away! Completely reliant on Richardson atm.

D

Deleted member 1740

So avoid my point mate, why should I not have a dig back?
Take the p!ss out of us losing all day or the way we played, why bring the allegation of tapping up into it?

He knows what he’s doing and if he does I’ll wind up back.

I'm not avoiding any point.

Your wind ups need massive improvement.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Which was the worst miss this weekend, Sakho or Yarmalenko? Both shockers.
Yarmolenko's easily, that was absolute toilet. He was running onto it and just hit to hit the target pretty much, and the keeper would have had no chance. On Sakho's one it looks as if he is jumping and reaching for it slightly, so just a tad more difficult.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Feel a bit robbed with that result, don't think we played badly at all. 5 mins we fell asleep, they get a good goal from Lacazette and another one offside and the game is over. We desperately need more quality up top - make plenty of chances just can’t put them away! Completely reliant on Richardson atm.
Question from someone who doesn't watch Everton very much - Oumar Niasse often seems to nab a goal when he comes on, I even saw a stat that says he has the most minutes per goal ratio of your forwards. What does he have to do to get a start? Or is he actually rubbish and the stats are lying?