And, we’re off.......2018/2019

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yeah you're right, a website dedicated to recording accurate football data is exactly the same as a website created for people to have fun with when they're bored. Same level of detail, absolutely.

To be fair fantasy premier leagues level of stats is up there

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Yeah you're right, a website dedicated to recording accurate football data is exactly the same as a website created for people to have fun with when they're bored. Same level of detail, absolutely.

We can keep going round in circles - as said, the question was put, who is the Liverpool player that Klopp has improved the most?

IN MY OPINION its Bobby, who was a half decent scoring midfielder who he has now converted to a central striker who scores his fair share of goals, weighs in with tonnes of assists and is Liverpool's main focal point of attack. He is the first to initiate the press, has massive work-rate and despite being diminuitive is quite good in the air. Most neutrals have realised that he is one of Liverpool's most important players.

His teeth have also got whiter, as well.

D

Deleted member 15344

Well that’s now 6 out of 6 in the league and still a lot more from the players to come

And good on Wolves keeping Manure to a draw at OT :ROFLMAO:

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Said it when wolves drew V City with a “hand of god goal”. They will upset teams this year. And deservedly so.
If Spurs title challenge was over last week is utds over this week. Bit early for both me finks.
Bumped into a couple from Liverpool on me jols 10 mins ago. Same names as me and missis Ts. Hes a Liverpool fan. It is the first time i have ever heard a Liverpool fan say “ I honestly believe its our year”. Suffice to say the grin has not gone off me face yet.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Got back into the bar just in time to see Fulham go one down to much hilarity. In truth we were shocking and Watford could have won by two or three and I'd have no complaints. The defence looks so vulnerable all of the time and can't understand why he's swapping it around so much. Find your best defensive unit and keep with it and give us some stability

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Watching MotD on catch up. Some of the City goals were quite stunning, beautiful football. Cardiff might not be great but city put them away with style..

Tashy, if your lot ever get tired of Gundogan then I'll come down, pick him up and drive him across to Goodison. You have enough midfield, go on let us have him :D

Tashyboy

Visit site
Me retirement seems to of gone a bit tits up with having grandkids more than expected. Which means i Am not seeing as much of City as i would of liked. Chuffed to bits for Gundogan. City/Pep bought him on the back of a serious knee injury so it was a bit of a gamble. Oddly enough. Pep is looking for back up to Fernandinho, yet Gundogan can play there. A midfield of Gundy. Either silvas/ both then chuck De Bryune into the mix. Oh bless ya. Still think Pep would not be happy with Citys finishing though. We haven’t done badly with de Brynue out so still think theres a lot more to come from City.
And. Having had a natter ( or should i say listen coz even i couldnt get a word in) with the “its our year” Liverpool fan last night. He mentioned that “ there £50 million signing Paulinho has yet to play. Coupled with the Ox. I still think theres a lot more to come from them. Ironically said Pool fan said “ City will not be able to keep pace with the Pool, and Chelsea are there main rivals”. Time will tell. Would of been good for City to of played in front of a capacity crowd yesterday for a change. 😉😂

Tashyboy

Visit site
Watching MotD on catch up. Some of the City goals were quite stunning, beautiful football. Cardiff might not be great but city put them away with style..

Tashy, if your lot ever get tired of Gundogan then I'll come down, pick him up and drive him across to Goodison. You have enough midfield, go on let us have him :D

Er no. 🤗

D

Deleted member 15344

Well West Ham will be disappointed not to take all three points - Yarmalenko with a glaring miss. Hazard pretty quiet which means that Chelsea seem to be pretty quiet. Think they need to play Barkley in the middle three instead of either Kovacic or Jorginho.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Big big big point today. Fantastic team performance

Man united next week. I feel we could get a point from them aswell. Need arnie back tho

Shame yarmenlko couldn’t get that header on target but would have been smash and grab

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Well West Ham will be disappointed not to take all three points - Yarmalenko with a glaring miss. Hazard pretty quiet which means that Chelsea seem to be pretty quiet. Think they need to play Barkley in the middle three instead of either Kovacic or Jorginho.

My prediction of points doesn’t look so far fetched now eh

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Jorginho is so good - breaks the record for most touches in a PL game, most passes of any player this season, >90% pass accuracy, so good at the job he's been bought in to do. Just a shame he is feeding an attack led by Morata. Add a world-class striker and they're serious title contenders.