And, we’re off.......2018/2019

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
But you want him gone also don’t you, never to pull on a red shirt again.

Wouldn’t the classy thing to do be bring in a top/experienced keeper and have him as the understudy, after all he’s young enough and can be coached and developed, isn’t that the Liverpool way? rather than, it’s defective throw it out!!
This is very sensible route to go .
But should have happened last year imo.
To be honest he has only had Minolet to learn from.
This may make him a better keeper or break him , who knows

It’s no secret that I don’t rate Klopp
He can’t stop individual errors but he picks the team and squad.
The buck stops with him.
Just look at our bench.

What I can’t get was the lack of fight from the senior players , they looked shell shocked when Salaha went off.
I can’t belive this scenario wasn’t planned for as Salaha was an obvious target , but we have no choices on the bench that can change a game.

Last edited:

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
1981:
1. Prince from England married
2. Liverpool wins the Champions League
3. The pope dies

2005:
3. The pope dies

2018:
1. Prince from England gets married
2. Liverpool's keeper saves the Pope

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
1981:
3. The pope dies

2005:
3. The pope dies

2018:
1. Prince from England gets married
2. Liverpool's keeper saves the Pope
Quality !
Karius must be a Catholic.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
The first thing Pep did was get rid of Hart because he knew he wasn’t good enough and he has subsequently gone on to show he was right

Karius was found to be short of quality at the biggest stage possible - a team can’t win with a keeper who can commit basic errors like that
How long as Flopp been at Liverpool?
Penny finally dropped?

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My mate fam Stu said in August last year that Klopp was the only person he was aware of that didn't think they needed a keeper. 9 months later Fam is proved right and it cost them.

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Chelsea failed spectacularly this year and only the FA Cup made it a half decent year yet you worry about another teams manager.

If it's a pop at LP and his footballing knowledge that's fine but Klopp's achievement this season surprised quite a few.

Chelsea fail quite often BUT the manager gets rid of and they then win something. Whilst this may not be the best SOP it produces results and ultimately winners.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Chelsea failed spectacularly this year and only the FA Cup made it a half decent year yet you worry about another teams manager.

If it's a pop at LP and his footballing knowledge that's fine but Klopp's achievement this season surprised quite a few.
Chelsea’s season was terrible.
To be so far off the top is shocking.

I don’t worry about another teams manager,I just can’t see why a manager that finishes 4th & with no silverware gets hyped up so much.
Just like Liverpoolphil questioned why Spurs did.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.go...petition-demanding/113pjquto0x6o1bpm9esdnv1l6

Love how they take defeat with grace

Just as gracious when they win.. oh wait..

I particularly like this quote from the article......

[FONT=&quot]"Sergio Ramos intentionally kept Mohamed Salah's arm under his armpit, causing dislocation of his shoulder. Not only missing the rest of the game, but also missing the FIFA World Cup 2018," the petition's author 'Mohamed Salah Abdel-Hakeem' argues.

[/FONT]
Which appears to miss one key point. The arm that Ramos "intentionally kept" under his arm pit "causing dislocation of his shoulder" was Salah's right arm. The shoulder that was dislocated was Salah's left shoulder.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

[FONT=&quot]"Sergio Ramos intentionally kept Mohamed Salah's arm under his armpit, causing dislocation of his shoulder. Not only missing the rest of the game, but also missing the FIFA World Cup 2018," the petition's author 'Mohamed Salah Abdel-Hakeem' argues.

[/FONT]
Which appears to miss one key point. The arm that Ramos "intentionally kept" under his arm pit "causing dislocation of his shoulder" was Salah's right arm. The shoulder that was dislocated was Salah's left shoulder.
Don’t let a thing like facts or common sense get in the way of a good argument tho lol

Idiots

Pin-seeker

Visit site

[/FONT]

Ffs does the poor us card have any expiry date?

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Also a very telling response from Luke Donald on Twitter that hits the nail on the head regarding the lack of support from the Liverpool players.....

Loris Karius - "[FONT=&quot]Haven’t really slept until now... the scenes are still running through my head again and again... I'm infinitely sorry to my teammates, for you fans, and for all the staff. I know that I messed it up with the two mistakes and let you all down..."

Luke Donald - "[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I watched the game last night, I felt your pain. You messed up, but that’s ok - we all make mistakes. What struck me more was the lack of support you got from your teammates straight after the whistle had blown. You might have failed them...but they certainly failed you too".

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I think Donald has a very good point.

[/FONT]