American Golf vouchers

Fish

Banned
Visit site
There you go again, always trying to start something.

Boy it's so obvious that you support Chelsea.

No I'm not, if you look back at my posts above I've said the same thing to others, if you're that sensitive bugger off......and what's football got to do with this?

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
No I'm not, if you look back at my posts above I've said the same thing to others, if you're that sensitive bugger off......and what's football got to do with this?

That's worse, you're trying to start something with more than one person.

Not sensitive just irritated.

You go from path thread to thread offending and insulting people with no reproach. It's getting a bit irritating but I don't see why I should leave. I offered constructive advice, you criticised. That's all you do, always looking for a fight. You don't fool me mate.

Fish

Banned
Visit site

You go from path thread to thread offending and insulting people with no reproach. It's getting a bit irritating but I don't see why I should leave. I offered constructive advice, you criticised. That's all you do, always looking for a fight. You don't fool me mate.

:rofl: Your pathetic, more than 1 person :rofl: I think you need to see someone about your paranoia, it's a forum, so if I don't agree with something I'll state my case, and if I think it's a pathetic unfounded bit of advice being given, I'll say it as it is, so I'm starting nothing, just responding to other people's opinions!

I don't think he's got a case as per AG's T&C's who have already helped, there certainly is no reason then to go to Twitter when AG have done nothing wrong and attempt to change their stance by media bullying!

As I said, it's typical of the blame & claim society we live in now when it's everyone's fault but their own, guess we know a little bit more about you now with that advice!

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site

With all that said. Can I ask how fish is clearly a Chelsea fan?

do all clubs have a certain style of fan?

arsenal fans for example.

Do do you start a round optimistic only to give up after 14 holes and settle for being remotely near the places?

Fish

Banned
Visit site
With all that said. Can I ask how fish is clearly a Chelsea fan?

do all clubs have a certain style of fan?

arsenal fans for example.

Do do you start a round optimistic only to give up after 14 holes and settle for being remotely near the places?

It's just his style of digs mate, he thinks he's clever with them and thinks they go under the radar, but they don't, he brings things onto himself with them and then cries looking for mod intervention when people snap back, he's just a pathetic child, I bet he was a prefect at school grassing everyone up!

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
It's just his style of digs mate, he thinks he's clever with them and thinks they go under the radar, but they don't, he brings things onto himself with them and then cries looking for mod intervention when people snap back, he's just a pathetic child, I bet he was a prefect at school grassing everyone up!

You just can't stop yourself can you?

I've never sent a PM to a mod in my life. But I do think the forum would be a better place without you 'saying it as it is.'

And when someone picks you up on what you say , threats soon come into play.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
You just can't stop yourself can you?

I've never sent a PM to a mod in my life. But I do think the forum would be a better place without you 'saying it as it is.'

And when someone picks you up on what you say , threats soon come into play.

When did I say you had PM'd a mod? once again you read what you want and invent things, you cry consistently even replying to a mod saying 'that he's missed loads', so you are a cry baby and I'll carry on 'saying it as it is' thank you and someone like you won't stop me as I'm doing nothing wrong.

So why not answer Papas1982, what did you mean by 'I obviously support Chelsea' and bringing football into a thread that has no bearing whatsoever on the subject matter, it's obviously a derogative comment with an underlying meaning, so man up for once and 'say it as it is?

D

Deleted member 16999

The wife found a £50 Debenhams voucher a few weeks ago from 2010, she used it no problem.
Although AG are not at fault here, they could of honoured it out of good will and still of had a customer.

A lot of stores in the past issued vouchers with no expiry date, ie John Lewis, all of those stores tend to play the game because of that, most of gone to the gift card scheme and print expiry dates or put something in T&C's.

I don't know if all stores do it, but one of the John Lewis gift cards also acts like an account were you can add to the initial card and check your balance on line, this type also never expires as it becomes like a store account.

D

Deleted member 15344

IMG_1438.JPG

Blimey didn't realise a discussion about vouchers could get heated :D

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
I do have a problem with stores not honouring gift card after the "expiry date" To my mind it's akin to a bank turning round and taking money from your account because you haven't withdrawn it within 2 years.

Durango

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
They should honour it seeing as though it has been found, lost is another matter. Not as though they haven't had the money. I've had £10 codes sent for birthdays that I've not used in time but they've always sent me another when I've emailed.

D

Deleted member 16999

They should honour it seeing as though it has been found, lost is another matter. Not as though they haven't had the money. I've had £10 codes sent for birthdays that I've not used in time but they've always sent me another when I've emailed.
2 1/2 years later?

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
When did I say you had PM'd a mod? once again you read what you want and invent things, you cry consistently even replying to a mod saying 'that he's missed loads', so you are a cry baby and I'll carry on 'saying it as it is' thank you and someone like you won't stop me as I'm doing nothing wrong.

So why not answer Papas1982, what did you mean by 'I obviously support Chelsea' and bringing football into a thread that has no bearing whatsoever on the subject matter, it's obviously a derogative comment with an underlying meaning, so man up for once and 'say it as it is?

come on lads. we've all had a drink 😁

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I see both sides of the problem but if I found an AG voucher from that far back, I'd try and redeem it but would accept the decision if told no. I don't know the legal in's and out's about if they do or don't have an expiry date but I feel there needs to be a cut off. What happens if someone walked in with a voucher from 2007. Would really expect any store to redeem it from that far back. I think it's unfortunate for the OP but something to be accepted and move on. I don't see any need to whinge on social media as AG have extended once and seemed to have tried to be accommodating