American golf birthday vouchers

D

Deleted member 16999

Got mine yesterday for today, expires in 1 month.

D

Deleted member 16999

Weird mine always came through the night before but hey ho, see if it arrives in next few days
Try logging in and see if you’re still a member, just copied and pasted this off my voucher:

Happy Birthday! You are receiving this email as a member benefits communication due to your membership of the American Golf Club. Receipt of this email does not affect your marketing communication preference.

Therefore it looks like unsubscribing shouldn’t affect it.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Try logging in and see if you’re still a member, just copied and pasted this off my voucher:

Happy Birthday! You are receiving this email as a member benefits communication due to your membership of the American Golf Club. Receipt of this email does not affect your marketing communication preference.

Yeah still a member, found somewhere about marketing that it was needed but shouldn’t be an issue if your email said that

I’ll give it a day or so then I’ll get in touch with them

D

Deleted member 16999

Yeah still a member, found somewhere about marketing that it was needed but shouldn’t be an issue if your email said that

I’ll give it a day or so then I’ll get in touch with them
Tight ar5e :p:p

NorwichBanana

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Indeed, I spent mine this weekend! Didn't need anything but 3 pairs of Puma socks and a pack of green tees for the total cost of £1.97!
I believe you have to spend over £10 to use the voucher and it must also be spent in store!

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

so before this thread I had dropped them an email just to ask if they still existed, 10am they got back to me and said they would action a £10 e voucher instead to my email.. brilliant

12 o clock this email still hasnt arrived.. so I got on the chat to ask.. they said they could see it was sent dont understand why its not there.. so what they would do is if I ordered my item they would refund me £10 instead if that suited me.. excellent

went to order.. now my aunt got me one of those "one4all" vouchers with £20 on.. item I wanted was £49.99 , minus the £10.. net £19.99 happy days.. however id say never buy a one for all voucher! what a load of rubbish.. combination of poor checkout by AG and a poor card from them.. its like a prepaid visa card.. however AG would let me use it online but only if it covers the entire order.. what good is that?

back on chat.. they said only thing to do was to go to store and order it.. but meant couldnt use the £10 refund and they couldnt get the £10 voucher to send to me.

they cant take payments over the phone apparently

however this is where AG I will fully praise for excellent service.. I just on the chance suggested could they send the item to my local store for me and ill pay there.. the lady on the chat said she would action this and deduct the £10 at the store..

now that is excellent service out of a very poor payment system!

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I never got mine last year ( October ) either.....
Still get the emails and the odd bit of promotional stuff through the letterbox too.
So they've obviously still got all my details.

Also, as above, emailed them, but got no response either👎

(Was told to email them by a friend that works in a local store)

GOLFER1994

Head Pro
Visit site
I was gutted when i never got one on my birthday a couple of months back! :ROFLMAO:
Yes im tight but wanted a new hat on the cheap