Alwoodley Sunday 19th April (North west regional qualifier) but open to all

Scotty Cameron

Head Pro
Visit site
Well I played like a right numpty today, couldn't hit a decent tee shot to save my life, so I hope that is all the bad ones for the week gone. Going to settle down to watch an american sniper and have a couple of tinnies then finish with a nice curry. See you lot in the clubhouse around 10 ish.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
OK, I've been told by HID I've to enter the side competition after how I've played the last three days. That will put paid to my golf tomorrow then :rofl:

Cheifi0

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
OK, I've been told by HID I've to enter the side competition after how I've played the last three days. That will put paid to my golf tomorrow then :rofl:

Should of kept the recent form quiet and then sneaked the victory. A lot of pressure now. :p No rain tomorrow so looking good, Hope the wind stays away as my game went to pieces last time I played in a breeze.

D

Deleted member 16999

Have a good day tomorrow folks and remember there is always Seaton Carew next saturday if need/fancy another attempt to qualify for Hillside⛳️

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I've decided I need a bit of extra sleep more than I need a Weatherspoons breakfast so I'll be driving straight to the course.

See you all tomorrow. :thup:

bozza

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Me and Kellfire will be getting to the course around 10, I'll apologise in advance if we stink of garlic as it looks like it will be leftover pizza for our breakfast!

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Enjoy tomorrow everyone.

We'll try and get a picture taken for tiger for the forum page, so if as many as possible can be by the first tee/clubhouse for around 10.45, so we can get a team picture, please.

Safe journey.:thup:

Merv_swerve

Challenge Tour Pro
goo.gl
Enjoy tomorrow everyone.

We'll try and get a picture taken for tiger for the forum page, so if as many as possible can be by the first tee/clubhouse for around 10.45, so we can get a team picture, please.

Safe journey.:thup:

should make that no problem.
getting excited! been looking forward to this track for what seems like ages!

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Have a great day everyone, gutted I'm missing out on this one, looking forward to seeing some pictures, hearing some top banter story's and of course see who makes it into the winners enclosure and who ends up mucking out :smirk: