Alwoodley Match Yorkshire v NE. on Friday 16th Oct 2015

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
I did a periscope on the 11th Par 3 when I went up, with that white slip over I had on, some wag from the web, posted, 'Is that Ronnie Corbett?', Hell I'm closer 6 feet than 4 feet. I'll go back to the colours sod the black, grey and beige.

All in all a great day, a lovely course, would love to play it in fine weather when the greens are hard. mown and ironed, I imagine then that would be a real test just to keep the ball on the green, especially the 11th green. Good company for the round with Craig, Mark and Pete, as well as the 14 clubs in Pete's bag I'm sure he had a bucket and spade as he visited most of the bunkers on the course.

Cheers Dave for organising, a good day and a great choice of course, next one up in the NE ?

Getting back was a pain in the ass, a crash in Collingham had the road down to one lane, 2 mile tailback on the A659 and almost the same on the A58, then getting back close to Durham and crash on the southbound side of the road had the northbound side down to a crawl so all the bloody rubber neckers could have a gawk.

Last edited: