Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Re: NEW THREAD.For Meet of Yorks v NE v NW on Sat, Sun 21th & 22th March 2015

Thanks for the good wishes guys..... hope to know more in a few weeks :thup:

Cheifi0

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

Sorry to hear about the injury Dave. Hopefully it can be sorted out swiftly. I may be able to help you out on the days if required.

bozza

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Sorry to hear mate, hopefully this still goes ahead as it should be a good weekend.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Sorry to hear about the injury Dave. Hopefully it can be sorted out swiftly. I may be able to help you out on the days if required.
Ah, cheers Josh.... at present the situation is.......
Moor Allerton SAT…… 11 – Paid… 6 Likely ….. 5 Possibles
Wike Ridge SUN ….. 9 – Paid ……. 5 Likely ….. 5 Possibles.

so I've reduced the tees to 4 at each with a possibility of a few more if needed. Will let you know if I need to hand it over. OK?

Cheifi0

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

ok mate no worries. Just let me know and we can work something ok. Fingers crossed for you buddy.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

OK guys….. we’ve got a decision…. Well at least as far as the Golf goes…. Shoulder is going to get a further 4 months physio before any commitments to the knife…. So still unsure :D
Other factors are:- Limited commitment, have heard that MAGC may well still be on mats in late March & it’ll release funds for folk to jump at the excellent opportunity to play Alwoodley at a ‘STEAL’ rate in April….
Never any mats there!!!
Get in now I’d suggest OR you could wait ‘till Sept time, for our Yorks v NE match, when I hope to get the same,or better deal  (I am local, you know…. Ruddy, grab-a-deal, Cross-Pennine –raiding party!!!)

So, either leave your money with me for the Sept time, Alwoodley match, or PM me your bank details for the refund.
Sorry for the mess about but I think that under the circumstances it’s the best decision, certainly the one I most happy with

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site

OK guys….. we’ve got a decision…. Well at least as far as the Golf goes…. Shoulder is going to get a further 4 months physio before any commitments to the knife…. So still unsure :D
Other factors are:- Limited commitment, have heard that MAGC may well still be on mats in late March & it’ll release funds for folk to jump at the excellent opportunity to play Alwoodley at a ‘STEAL’ rate in April….
Never any mats there!!!
Get in now I’d suggest OR you could wait ‘till Sept time, for our Yorks v NE match, when I hope to get the same,or better deal  (I am local, you know…. Ruddy, grab-a-deal, Cross-Pennine –raiding party!!!)

So, either leave your money with me for the Sept time, Alwoodley match, or PM me your bank details for the refund.
Sorry for the mess about but I think that under the circumstances it’s the best decision, certainly the one I most happy with

Glad to hear you dont need the op Dave and fingers crossed the physio works!!

I'll put the £35 i transferred towards the Alwoodley day.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Just keep my money for now & I'll see how I'm placed in September.

Glad to hear you dont need the op Dave and fingers crossed the physio works!!

I'll put the £35 i transferred towards the Alwoodley day.

Ok Bill & Andy, I'll tuck it under the mattress 'till the Autumn ;) I have a good feeling about the Autumn.... have a good season, when it starts :whoo:

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site

Ok Bill & Andy, I'll tuck it under the mattress 'till the Autumn ;) I have a good feeling about the Autumn.... have a good season, when it starts :whoo:

My bad Dave, i thought you meant the Alwoodley meet on April 19th. I'll pm you my bank details if thats ok, as the Autumn is a bit too far away to commit to just yet!!

Old ford

Www.halcyon-villa.info

OK.. will keep it safe. Incidentally, just wondering where you play your golf?
I am not a member anywhere but am thinking of joining Willow valley as only about 20 min from me. I have played Wike Ridge a few times lately as some good deals on Groupon, I have bought my son some lessons at Wike any thoughts at the best Pro to use?

D

Deleted member 16999

Happy for you to keep my money till next Autumn, no probs

Old ford

Www.halcyon-villa.info

OK.. will keep it safe. Incidentally, just wondering where you play your golf?
I have been playing Wike Ridge a bit lately mainly due to some good groupon deals but play all over as I am not a member of any particular club but I am thinking of Joining Willow Valley as it's not far from me and the facilities look good.
Are you a member at Wike Ridge? I have bought my son some lessons from there can you recommend which Pro to use?