Alternative Woking game

paddyc

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Evening guys

Just putting it out there for those who like me are now not doing the Woking day now.
Im still really keen to still play somewhere that day 18 or 36 holes at one or two courses if necessary.I've booked the time off and have played about twice this year so want to play somewhere and dont really mind where.
Is anyone looking to arrange something similar on the 13th July now and want to join up or if anyone has arranged something and has space for a little one? I'd be grateful. cheers

evemccc

Visit site
Pat, I've looking to get Papas Jnr & Papas Snr to mine in the afternoon, spot of lunch on the terrace & a PM round. Can only book it a week in advance so can't give a definitive time at the moment but it's an option if you are interested?

Sounds great, is this an invitation for any more folk or just those listed above? Are you based close to Woking? ??

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Sounds great, is this an invitation for any more folk or just those listed above? Are you based close to Woking? ??

Unfortunately not a general invitation; I'd made the offer to Papas & Papas and having seen Pat's post made the offer to him to complete a 4 ball, I can only sign 3 guests in at a time.

paddyc

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Pat, I've looking to get Papas Jnr & Papas Snr to mine in the afternoon, spot of lunch on the terrace & a PM round. Can only book it a week in advance so can't give a definitive time at the moment but it's an option if you are interested?
Sound terrific Richard thanks for the offer will gladly take you up on it mate.