(Almost) Free golf at Tyneside

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
As per a couple of years ago I find myself with a surplus of vouchers for golf at Tyneside. For those who don't know it, Tyneside is a relatively short, picturesque course in the Tyne valley.

Forum members are invited to register their interest now for a mini meet some time in late April / early May next year. The cost will be £10 to include coffee, bacon sandwich, pie peas & chips, dessert & prizes. It will take place on a weekday, not Friday with tee offs starting around 10.30 - 11.00. I know it's a long time in the future but I need to book the tee so if anyone knows at this stage dates when they can't make it would they please let me know & I'll try to accommodate as many folks as possible.

Forum members from anywhere in the UK are welcome. Tashy & Co. you up for it again? You're most welcome, just avoid the sausage cobs on the way up.

Please respond SAP, with unavailable dates if you know them.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
MiB. I'm up for it, always enjoyable, but if you are full then leave me out as I have benefited in the past from this. The only Wednesday I could not do around then is April 17th.

D

Deleted member 16999

Put me down please Bill, April 11th & 16th no good for me thanks (y)

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Hi Bill, would love to do this again, stick me down please.

Easter school hols are 5/4-23/4, I’ll probably have a week in the sun then, but nothing booked as yet.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Boom cheers for the heads up Bill. Will speak to me Homies about this one. We go to Norfolk around that time. Might see about stopping overnight. Cheers Bill. Will be in touch ASAP. 👍

Might give the sausage butty a miss though. Don't wanna be dropping trousers on the 14th again. Not me finest golfing moment.

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up Bill(y)

Happy to register an interest
Then see when date is finalised
Only dates that would not work for me would be the May bank holiday mondays

Cheers

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Would love to join in this Bill as Tyneside, in July, is the venue for the Northern EG Seniors Qualifier.
I maybe unavailable from 10th to 13th May.
If there's room it would be nice to have a travel partner come up with me... just asking :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
Put me down please Bill, April 11th & 16th no good for me thanks (y)
Any day for me Bill please, always a treat to play at Tyneside.
Hi Bill,

Have the golf bug back, so happy to put my name down for this please.
Would love to join in this Bill as Tyneside, in July, is the venue for the Northern EG Seniors Qualifier.
I maybe unavailable from 10th to 13th May.
If there's room it would be nice to have a travel partner come up with me... just asking :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Thanks for the heads up Bill(y)

Happy to register an interest
Then see when date is finalised
Only dates that would not work for me would be the May bank holiday mondays

Cheers
Boom cheers for the heads up Bill. Will speak to me Homies about this one. We go to Norfolk around that time. Might see about stopping overnight. Cheers Bill. Will be in touch ASAP. 👍

Might give the sausage butty a miss though. Don't wanna be dropping trousers on the 14th again. Not me finest golfing moment.
Count me in too please Bill, hopefully JJ's lessons will show improvement
Hi Bill, would love to do this again, stick me down please.

Easter school hols are 5/4-23/4, I’ll probably have a week in the sun then, but nothing booked as yet.

Thanks for the replies, folks. I can accommodate everyone & will sort out a date with the club early next year.

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
The date is Monday 29 April, first tee off 11.02. The cost will be £15, not £10 but will include the golf, coffee, bacon sandwich & two course evening meal. Will those who want to take part please PM me with your proper name & e mail address so I can add you to my e mail list. Don't worry if you are not a 100% definite, there will be plenty of time to adjust the numbers later as long as you let me know if you find you can't make it.

Those whose e mail addresses I already have will get a communication from me shortly, please reply to that yes, no or maybe.