AG / Taylormade Support - Take a bow!! (maybe)

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just been into AG to send two Adams Pro hybrids back to TM under the two year warranty.

Had both from new, one is 18 month old and the other is maybe 6 months. Long story short i have severely cracked the face of my 20 degree Pro mini and put a hairline fracture in my 18 degree Pro.

Really gutted about both as the 18 was my go to club and the easiest thing in the world to hit even if it was battered. I was more pee'd off with the 20 degree as i only hit maybe 20 balls with it.

The lad in my local AG was really helpful and got straight on the phone to TM once he had checked my proof of purchase. He put the phone down and basically told me i was getting the new M1 hybrids as direct replacements :eek:

I am shocked to say the least as i was only hoping (at best) to get new heads fitted, assuming the had some in stock.

To walk away with nearly £400 of new kit is phenomenal IMO

One Caveat is that i do not have the clubs in hand yet as TM will have to send to AG first. If they do though then that would be absolutely above and beyond what id expect.

Ill report back if they honour the phone call

SugarPenguin

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
About 8 months ago I had the Adams PRO DHY. Literally my favourite club in the bag. Loved it.

Faced shattered after puring one and sent it back to AG and i got a replacement M1 hybrid brand new as a replacement.
Probably the worst club iv hit so swapped that for my 816 H2 which is still a bit iffy.