Adidas tour 360 Boost

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sorry to bump this thread, but...

Bought some of these shoes from Amazon a few months ago, only worn them a few times and had exact same problem as OP.

Went to AG and they said they can't replace them as i didn't buy them from their store.

Anyone got any advice on what to do?

Eeeekk, did you really think AG would replace them when you got them on Amazon?

Perhaps speak to the people you did get them from.

PS mine are still blistering my heal... Thinking they are not going to ware in.

stokie_93

Tour Rookie
Visit site

Bought some of these shoes from Amazon a few months ago, only worn them a few times and had exact same problem as OP.

Went to AG and they said they can't replace them as i didn't buy them from their store.

Not entirely sure what made you think AG would do summat :D

go back to Amazon, their customer service is 2nd to none.

Grieve14

Head Pro
Visit site

Haha is this serious?! Why would you take them to AG?! Speak to Amazon!

hines57

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I have 2 pairs of addidas shoes and they both have holes in the fabric lining at the heel. I'm guessing that it is just built in obsolescence in the same way that they leak like hell just about the time the guarantee expires.......

KJT123

Head Pro
Visit site
Apparently AG are an authorised Adidas retailer and as such are required to replace them as long as you have proof of purchase.

SteveJay

Head Pro
Visit site
I mentioned this known heel problem in AG this week when looking at new shoes. They told me Adidas has changed the design this year...more S shaped from the side, to address abnormal heel wear.

I had that problem with my last pair of Adizeros, though they were still fine and comfy even though the heel lining had worn away.

BTatHome

Tour Winner
Visit site
As earlier, haven't had any issues with heel issues with my adidas. Currently own three pairs from winter boots, to adizero, to Boost 360 .... all the same size and all still great on heel lining.