Adidas shoes.

kid2

Money List Winner
Visit site
I think over the years I've probably put my foot into most of the upper model golf shoes at some stage or other. At the moment in wearing adidas Adipower boost which are unbelievably comfy and light and car stable. I got a pair of white adidas adipure pure 360ltd for Christmas but I haven't worn them on the course yet. It's too bad to even bring em out.

But since I've had the boosts I'm half thinking of changing the pures for a pair of the boost in white.

Here's the dilemma. The pures are more classic looking which I love but maybe a little heavier than the boosts. And I've also seen some reviews that the boosts heel foam breaks down over time as well.. But the boots are super easy to clean and they seem to be holding their shape very well with minimal creasing.

Anyone had experience with any of the 2 above.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Kid, a couple of things.

A) where the heck have you been hiding?
B) where the heck did that h/c drop come from?

Last time you was on here you were lingering around 9/10, well played that man! :cheers:

After having a mere with v1 and v2 of the FJ sports which were uber comfy I switched to puma with the bio fusion (I think, the top spec ones) and now the cell fusion, but noticed the insole in the later have become very thin and walking in soft ground has become achy towards the end of the round on the front inner cleat that sits under the knuckle of the big toe.

I went shoe shopping last week and after trying on everything in the £100+ category I can honestly say you can't beat the tour 360 boost for comfort. I pulled the trigger on the white/slime colour way on Sunday and will be keeping my eyes peeled for the blacks at a reduced price although the being a new shoe doubt this will be until end of the summer.

kid2

Money List Winner
Visit site
Kid, a couple of things.

A) where the heck have you been hiding?
B) where the heck did that h/c drop come from?

Last time you was on here you were lingering around 9/10, well played that man! :cheers:

After having a mere with v1 and v2 of the FJ sports which were uber comfy I switched to puma with the bio fusion (I think, the top spec ones) and now the cell fusion, but noticed the insole in the later have become very thin and walking in soft ground has become achy towards the end of the round on the front inner cleat that sits under the knuckle of the big toe.

I went shoe shopping last week and after trying on everything in the £100+ category I can honestly say you can't beat the tour 360 boost for comfort. I pulled the trigger on the white/slime colour way on Sunday and will be keeping my eyes peeled for the blacks at a reduced price although the being a new shoe doubt this will be until end of the summer.

How are you my friend.

Well long story short I needed to get away from all manner of tips instruction and the like and just concentrate on playing. I got so absorbed looking for the perfect swing that it nearly made me pack the game in.
I've played on all our club teams over the past 2 seasons from playing in foursomes interclub comps against plus handicap golfers to playing against them in singles matchhplay.
I went through a nice purple patch at the start of last season with decent chops in H/Cap and then in June my game went to bits. Absolutely every part of my game left me. I had short game yips with both putting and chipping.
I literally hadn't 1 cell of confidence left in me. one afternoon then on the range in September I decide I was going to go back to my fade and try get the confidence built up again. The following Sunday I shot a 73 in a scratch cup and that kicked the whole lot back into overdrive. And here I am. 😃

Last edited:

Sybez

Challenge Tour Pro
www.digitalberry.co.uk
I've had 2 pairs of of Boosts in 12 months. Fantastically comfy shoe, light, supportive and mega grippy, even in the depths of winter....but! The heels both fell apart with 6 months and caused blisters, which for a £100+ pair of shoes is poor IMO. Just purchased some Titan Tour Ignites from Puma and are just as comfy, so hopefully they last (they have a 2 year warranty not 1 like Boosts - so confident) Also tried the DryJoys casual, which were also really comfortable from initial fitting if you are looking for spike less.

kid2

Money List Winner
Visit site
I've had 2 pairs of of Boosts in 12 months. Fantastically comfy shoe, light, supportive and mega grippy, even in the depths of winter....but! The heels both fell apart with 6 months and caused blisters, which for a £100+ pair of shoes is poor IMO. Just purchased some Titan Tour Ignites from Puma and are just as comfy, so hopefully they last (they have a 2 year warranty not 1 like Boosts - so confident) Also tried the DryJoys casual, which were also really comfortable from initial fitting if you are looking for spike less.

That's what's worrying me .
Most of the bad reviews seemed to be on American forums and websites so I mind of overlooked the issue with the heels thinking maybe it was just that side of the world. The upside I think is that once the decent weather comes I will be alternating between both pairs so it may give the other a break.

kid2

Money List Winner
Visit site
For the record, the heels haven't been a problem in either pair of my boosts.

Good to hear pal.... I've had tour 360's where the heel foam has broken down but that was after about 18 months of constant use... Boosts are like slippers though.. That i cant fault.. probably the lightest and most comfy shoe I've ever worn.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Lightest shoe award has to go to the hyper flex , but for me I think there to too much give in the fabric which puts stability as a compromised feature

SAPCOR1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
No issues with the Boosts for me either.

FJ run a great fitting service and the guy I spoke with said most problems, including heal wear, come from people not wearing the correct size