AD333 vs AD333 Tour

Jamie23

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Anyone tried the B330 RXS? Reviews seem to be positive and can be picked up for £20 a dozen at clubhouse golf

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I’ve played both and the Tour is definitely the better ball as it provides better control around the greens for me.

OnTour

Head Pro
Visit site
I like the tour version but the cover doesn't last for me My prefered ball is the Seed SD1 can't fault them and a better cover. Srixon 333 are good tho.

Bxm Foxy

Visit site
As far as I'm aware very little in the compression of both balls. Personally, couldn't feel a great deal of difference.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
As far as I'm aware very little in the compression of both balls. Personally, couldn't feel a great deal of difference.
According to Srixon's website, the normal 333 is 77 compression, the tour version is 72 compression and has the urethane cover, so in theory should feel softer.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I like the tour version but the cover doesn't last for me My prefered ball is the Seed SD1 can't fault them and a better cover. Srixon 333 are good tho.

Agreed. Been a few years since I tried the tour version but I agree that they are not durable enough.

333 is pretty much the same as all balls at that price point.

ArnoldArmChewer

Tour Winner
Visit site
Anyone tried the B330 RXS? Reviews seem to be positive and can be picked up for £20 a dozen at clubhouse golf

I have just ordered 3 dozen at £19.50 a dozen from Clubhouse Golf, I have used them before and got on really well with them, they don't feel too hard for me, and stay quite white so that's enough for me.

Carpfather1

Head Pro
Visit site
I use the standard ad333 for my winter golf and they’re great for the price just ordered 3 doz for £36 .I play a standard pro v1 or tp5 through the summer.

I found a srixon z-star a couple of weeks ago and I’ve played 3 rounds with it and it’s still going strong starting to scuff up a bit now mind but on par with my usual pro v1 /Tp5.

I have used the ad333 tours in the past as a cheaper alternative to my usual ball and they have been great but I’ve been playing a pro v1 for so long I tend to keep going back my usual more of confidence thing in my head .