Aaaarrgggghhhhhh!

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
JOUK.

I wish you good luck.

I decided to do a publicised quit a few months ago. The support on here was fantastic. I just went cold turkey, no patches, no lozenges, etc.

I'm now smoking again!

How long did you quit for Graham?

Day 14 for me... will have to consider changing my forum cig,.. oops! forum sig :p

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well done James, keep it going, it does get easier. Just get into the habit of not smoking :D :D
It's been 1 year 8 months for me now and so glad I've cracked it :cool: cough cough!

Golfmmad.

ADB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Well done and hope you can keep things going. As Golfmmad said stopping smoking is about breaking previously held habits you (maybe subconsciously) held. As you get through these situations without smoking, it can help more than the physical addiction.

For me it was golf (I always smoked heavily on the way round) but once I had played without smoking and felt no real side effects that 'habit' was easier to deal with. Same with after meals and with the first cup of coffee in the morning. The more you break these previous ties with smoking, the easier it gets.

Not smoked for 5 years now and can't imagine starting again.

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Keep it going Pal.

As I said before....

"Keep up the good work. All you are doing is not smoking 1 cigarette - the next one.

Simples "

It doesn't take will power - just common sense. If you have got young children, at least they can grow up in a smoke free environment at home.