A to Z E.D.M.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
That would be great as the soundtrack to an 80s movie.
Someone has had a similar thought with one of their other tracks "Thrasher" and overlaid it on an 80's TV series montage.

I reckon we might be of similar vintages so you might recognise the TV series as quickly as I did :)

Last edited:

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Someone has had a similar thought with one of their other tracks "Thrasher" and overlaid it on an 80's TV series montage.

I reckon we might be of similar vintages so you might recognise the TV series as quickly as I did :)

Go on then, what was the series?
(make me feel old)

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
I remember Mark Sherry way back when he hit the Tartan Techno scene in 1995 with Trevor Reilly as The Casio Brothers, their debut "Last Anthem" was massive and one that I still have on promo white label to this day.

I have to admit though that I am tiring of this generic sounding trance that's being produced these days. Both Sherry and Darren Porter are better producers than this. Porter did some fantastic work collaborating iwth Sean Tyas. Too many tracks have that same crescendo build up that can be found around 3:30 on this one. Overall it's not a terrible track though.