A to Z E.D.M.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Found a really old bag of records in my mate's attic that belong to me. I forgot het had them, I have so many spread out across so many locations that I lose track.

Anyway, I dated it to about 1993 judging by what was in it, amongst them was this classic on Junior Boy's Own Records.

I had forgotten that I even owned half of what was in that bag. Most was from early '93 before I started following the Scottish bouncy techno and Rotterdam gabber vein.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Found a really old bag of records in my mate's attic that belong to me. I forgot het had them, I have so many spread out across so many locations that I lose track.

Anyway, I dated it to about 1993 judging by what was in it, amongst them was this classic on Junior Boy's Own Records.

I had forgotten that I even owned half of what was in that bag. Most was from early '93 before I started following the Scottish bouncy techno and Rotterdam gabber vein.
Ha, vinyl spread about the county !

Rez is a classic.

BubbaP

Visit site
Perhaps similarly, I'm not usually for repeating vocal samples, and maybe ups the cheese factor in last minute or so - but has managed to earworm me a tad

BubbaP

Visit site
"We need jungle, I'm afraid "

Last edited: