a state of shock

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well all the pairing are out on the course for the third days play now and already have there been some strange events occurring. Not least Phil Mickleson's 9 at the par 5 13th, where he took 4 attempts to pitch up and over the slope at the front of the green and as such has ruined any chance he had of winning. Tiger has double bogeyed the first after a poor tee shot and then a misjudged pitch for his third that went through the green from the right hand rough. What is happening to these guys?- maybe they are human. MAJ did start brightly with a par and then birdie but a short tee shot at the 3rd wrote off this picked up shot. The action looks to be more exciting for a third consecutive day, I just can't believe what I have seen. For Mickleson to so poorly misjudge his pitch, I just wanted to go and play a crappy pw that would at least have got onto the back half of the green but his continuous pursuit of pin seeking with his pitches saw him pay the penalty for a pretty needless gamble 3 times.

I am on tenterhooks watching this golf, I can't begin to imagine what's coming next.