A few from Castle Stuart at the weekend

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
I was lucky enough to play at Castle Stuart again on Saturday. 70 degrees fahrenheit plus all the way. These were taken on my iPhone 3GS so not best quality but you get the idea. Heaven.

IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

IMG_0459.jpg

IMG_0460.jpg

IMG_0461.jpg

IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_0465.jpg

IMG_0468.jpg

D

Deleted Member 1156

Looking at those pics makes me realize how lucky I am to be sat in my nice airconditioned office :whistle:

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Yep it was nice all last week i played there during the week and was about the same temp wise.

Playing again next week too, as Nairn closes from Thursday for the Curtis cup. Luckily its free for me;)

T

thecraw

Scotland's most over rated golf course!

Fantastic holes on the shore, decent inland holes on the front 9, the holes up the 700 foot climb on the back 9 are poor in comparison. Good links meets St Andrews Bay.

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Where's the video ?

Hah. Only got a tiny wee bit looking down onto one of the fairways from up on the 18th tee, Iain.

Seeing as you can't import video clips straight onto this site without going through the rigmarole of uploading a 10 second video to YouTube or similar first, frankly I canny be bothered. vBulletin is doing ma head in today. Made the Forum 10 times harder to use, so I'll be using it 10 times less often, even after installing Google Chrome to try it with that.

Spent 3 hours trying to log back in today (What's the point of a "remember me" option if it doesn't work?) And why does it accept my password when it feels like it.

Rant over. No happy :confused: