99 down.....1 to go

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Nice list John - definitely treat yourself to the Old Course for No.100. Of your list, I've only done some of the Scottish ones. My favourite from your list - Longniddry. Got my best ever score there. If you've done Longniddry, Craigielaw and Gullane you must try Kilspindie which is same area. Fantastic place to play golf.

(for a southerner, I reckon I'm not far short of you in number of Scottish courses play - just not the same ones)

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Backwoodsman,

My home course is Craigielaw. I aim for Kilspindie clubhouse every time I tee off at the 1st, and my ball has been on their putting green a few times from my tee shots at the 7th.......... but I still haven't played it!!

Mind you, I lived in Edinburgh for 18 years before I ever went to the Castle, .....so you can understand how that works. :D

Shanker,....."Findler's List" ???

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Backwoodsman,

My home course is Craigielaw. I aim for Kilspindie clubhouse every time I tee off at the 1st,

John,

In which case, I'm trying to teach you to suck eggs. Sorry.

But you're in a fantastic part of thw world in which to play golf. Had our annual "scottish trip" there the year before last & played as many as we could between Musselburgh and North Berwick. I remember Craigielaw well enough - mainly for the 12 I took at your 11th :eek: But the whole week: brilliant

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Great area for the golf, Backwoodsman. Very lucky. I reckon there are 16 courses in that 8-10 mile stretch along the coast. Not a bad one amongst them, either.