4BBB Question

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Hypothetical couple of questions relating to a 4BBB knockout competition I think I know the answers to but would like clarification

1) Can 1 pair just be represented by one of their players?

2) If only one of the pair is playing, and the absent player wouldve been the low handicap of the 4, how are the shots calculated, is it off the absent player or off the lowest of the 3 actually playing?

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
1. yes
2. yes - it's of the lowest player scheduled to play, regardless of whether they are there. they could turn up 3 holes late!

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
As I expected, many thanks for the clarification Duncan. Hopefully remains hypothetical but my pairs partner is intending on playing the next round whether im fit or not lol

doublebogey7

Head Pro
Visit site
Hypothetical couple of questions relating to a 4BBB knockout competition I think I know the answers to but would like clarification

1) Can 1 pair just be represented by one of their players?

2) If only one of the pair is playing, and the absent player wouldve been the low handicap of the 4, how are the shots calculated, is it off the absent player or off the lowest of the 3 actually playing?

1) Yes

2) By the absent player

http://www.randa.org/en/Rules-and-A...cisionId=06B9C2E6-CEBA-4809-A495-BC41C15D1CA3