30/08/07 - Forum Meet

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
Hi All,

So we have 6 definates for this event, those being; Myself, Smudge, HTL, Plantie, Bunkermentality123 & Murphthemog.

If anybody else is able to make this date let us know as I will be contacting the venue on friday to give them definate numbers as they have held the date for us.

They will also provide definate costings on friday.

Looking forward to it already folks.

Jon

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Good Times, Will hopefully have my slice under control by then and able to put in a good performance.

And come on Gm forum two more?? Does MVP live near you Medwayjon?

Plantie

Medal Winner
Visit site
Here Jon, could we incorporate a links course whilst i'm that far over your neck of the woods???!

I'm hungry for a different kind of challenge!! :D

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
Was going to do cobtree as they do a decent society package and is a course suited to all levels of golfer. This makes it an accessible day to the novice golfer who may wish to join us.

Had a look at a couple of links, they seem hard to get onto and on the date of choice, green-fees started at £49 per person.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Quite a few of the links courses in Kent only allow 2 balls, or foursomes. Bit of a killer if we are going as a group.

I will play anywhere. Not fussed where. Nice to play somewhere I haven't played before.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Cobtree looks great, its about an hour away so a good distance and looks like a decent course.

Looking forward to it as long as im still playing, just got back from the range and my slice is killing me, AAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

nomadpaul

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Fella's , i may regret this but i'd like to join up if at all possible. I've got a society day the week after ( i think) and i'm not working that saturday so it should be a good experience .

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Jon

Haven't been around for a while and came back to this.

7 is a bad number, 8 or 9 is good. I'd be happy to make up the numbers if you don't mind putting up with me again.