3 sets of golf clubs stolen in london

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
To the OP - gutted for you mate. Having anything stolen is a kick in the whatsits, but especially anything you've saved hard for.

We can keep our eyes open, but as others have indicated, it's a very remote possibility we'll see anything. But it's a salutary message to us all that this sort of stuff still happens on a regular basis

JGolfer

Visit site
Not covered under your house insurance?

My clubs are "listed" on my policy and insured away from the house as well as in the house.

Do you have to specifically add them?I don't know anything about insurance I just always assumed anything in your house is covered. Might have to look into this!

Sorry for your loss OP. Hopefully they somehow turn up.

D

Deleted member 15344

@Deano1984 really sorry to hear about your clubs being stolen , hopefully you get them replaced , people on here are always looking to sell stuff so keep an eye

As for the friendly welcome from the grammar police - don’t worry it’s the only involvement he has on this forum and it’s pathetic but in the minority as there are a lot of good guys on here - enjoy and welcome

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Being someone who has a van, I wouldn’t be leaving any of my golf gear in it unless I really had to. The fashion of certain types doing vans over for their tools, catalytic converters or spare wheels hasn’t really gone away.
Sorry to hear you lost all your gear.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Do you have to specifically add them?I don't know anything about insurance I just always assumed anything in your house is covered. Might have to look into this!

Sorry for your loss OP. Hopefully they somehow turn up.

Not sure if you "have to" but for certain specific items with cost/value then it's best to have them listed separately and fully covered away from home, including my car (unless on view) for peace of mind.

Someone with more insight into insurance and it's workings will be able to advise better than me.

user2010

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Im pretty sure the clubs origin of manufacturers is a problem where Your from buddy maybe your post would be more popular where your hate for foreign golf manufacturers have any relevance to someone’s preferences to golf clubs mate I’d prefer to play golf with something I like the look and feel of the clubs and how I can play with them weather they can improve my game not where it’s made bro but thanks for your opinion it means absolutely nothing 👍
@Deano1984 really sorry to hear about your clubs being stolen , hopefully you get them replaced , people on here are always looking to sell stuff so keep an eye

As for the friendly welcome from the grammar police - don’t worry it’s the only involvement he has on this forum and it’s pathetic but in the minority as there are a lot of good guys on here - enjoy and welcome

Again, just for you LP :rolleyes::rolleyes:I'm only concerned with SPELLING, not Grammar.
It's a Golf forum, the very least i would expect is that people can spell the names of Golf club manufacturers correctly.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 15344

Again, just for you LP :rolleyes::rolleyes:I'm only concerned with SPELLING, not Grammar.
It's a Golf forum, the very least i would expect is that people can spell the names of Golf club manufacturers correctly.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
It’s a forum not an English exam - it’s not your job to go around pointing out people’s spelling mistakes. This was a new member to the forum and your first post to welcome him was to mock him about his spelling - great welcome , hopefully he will see that sad people like you are in the minority on here.

user2010

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
It’s a forum not an English exam - it’s not your job to go around pointing out people’s spelling mistakes. This was a new member to the forum and your first post to welcome him was to mock him about his spelling - great welcome , hopefully he will see that sad people like you are in the minority on here.
Again,
It's a Golf forum, the very least I would expect is that people can spell the names of Golf club manufacturers correctly.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: