2k21 on PS4

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ok must just be my end then.
Yeah thought I'd try a couple of rounds with handicaps on just to see how much difference it makes. Those other rounds didn't have handicap scoring on, think it must have been a glitch in the game.

DannyOT

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Grabbed this on the pc last week and I'm hooked. It's a shame the multiplayer is not cross platform, especially as most people on pc are using a pad!

I haven't really got into the online yet... I like the idea of hacking my way around niche UK courses.

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
What are we thinking then, stick with handicap scoring or bin it and tweak the difficulty up a bit?
It seems to even things up quite well but i cant find a way to see which holes you will be giving shots on which is a bit odd

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Just picked this game up on special offer in Game, Almeria. Game UK are also selling it at a decent price. And picked up COD WWII for an even better price.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
What are we thinking then, stick with handicap scoring or bin it and tweak the difficulty up a bit?
It seems to even things up quite well but i cant find a way to see which holes you will be giving shots on which is a bit odd
Definitely definitely remove the handicap scoring and never bring it back ever again. My handicap is now +36 for God's sake. And as you touch upon, I hate the fact that it just adjusts your score up without noting down what's actually happened.

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
???

That Slippery Burrito course is a laugh, beat the absolute crap out of me!?

Found out with the handicaps, if you look at the scorecard there will be a dot under the hole you are giving shots on. No idea if you boys with mental + figures have to give more than one shot a hole or if its limited to one.

I think going forward I'll leave the handicaps on on the rated courses to even things up a bit for everyone, bit mix it up with non rated courses as well which have to be off scratch.
Be warned though the difficulty levels will be going up very soon.

Any other new ps4 players want to join in just search societies for GM Forum ?

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
???

That Slippery Burrito course is a laugh, beat the absolute crap out of me!?

Found out with the handicaps, if you look at the scorecard there will be a dot under the hole you are giving shots on. No idea if you boys with mental + figures have to give more than one shot a hole or if its limited to one.

I think going forward I'll leave the handicaps on on the rated courses to even things up a bit for everyone, bit mix it up with non rated courses as well which have to be off scratch.
Be warned though the difficulty levels will be going up very soon.

Any other new ps4 players want to join in just search societies for GM Forum ?

"Membership pending." Don't know if there's an admin for the group...?

Finding it a little too easy at present - need to change the difficulty settings. Won 5 of the last 6 comps, and 2nd in the other. Next up, The Bay Hill Invitational.