2k21 on PS4

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
There any courses in particular you guys want added to the schedule? I've stayed way from pga courses as they're all in the career bit
Just search for any famous course in the world and the chances are someone will have created it. Go by ratings and number of plays to see what the good ones are. (y)

D

Deleted member 15344

Anyone know any other courses from the UK that have been added ?

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Played Leighton Buzzard last night, bit Mickey Mouse like ? Should have been 20 under, got scammed by a shot from the rough and knocked one into an internal OOB I didn't spot which cost me a couple of shots ?
I tried that Burrito course after, have you played it yet? Mental, you could easily rack up a cricket score on that course ?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
A few more events added, and a 'fun' course in for a bit of a laugh?. Also going to try handicap scoring for a few rounds to see if it makes much difference
Please don't. Handicaps are broken on the game. Mine is currently +30 something so there's no point in me playing if you put that on.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Please don't. Handicaps are broken on the game. Mine is currently +30 something so there's no point in me playing if you put that on.

Im on xbox - but currently sat at -57.3 handicap. Im good, but im not that good :ROFLMAO:

How many hole in ones have you chaps had so far?