2k21 on PS4

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just ordered it click and collect from Smyths Toys, let's hope i have better luck with this order ?
Gamertag is Beezerk (black cat avatar I think) if you want to add me, I may be a week or two playing it properly though as I'm balls deep in The Last Of Us 2 at the minute.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
How you finding it? I absolutely loved the first one but have heard load of mixed reports about no. 2

It's immense, very similar to the first one but the story is even better. Its very hard at times, specially when you have 3 bullets left and a sniffer dog up your rear end ?
I'd also recommend The Last Of Us, it's more open world but also very good and very very long, currently free with PS Plus iirc.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Is 2K21 much different to 2019?

Ive done everything in 2019 now apart from 2 trophies that seem to be impossible as there are no more official societies running and I never get a match for an alternative shots game.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Is 2K21 much different to 2019?

Ive done everything in 2019 now apart from 2 trophies that seem to be impossible as there are no more official societies running and I never get a match for an alternative shots game.
They definitely changed a few things. I hated it at first, I've mostly got used to it now though. Chipping is not broken anymore, although at the same time they changed the flop shot, which is now a splash shot, and the flop shot is something else. And they removed the punch shot for some reason, so if you're in the trees you're screwed. The societies all have different settings now as well so there's no consistency at all. On some socs they have easier settings where it's impossible to go fast or slow, on others they're harder and it's impossible not to be fast or slow. You just have to join one, try it out and see if you want to stay in it or not. Similarly with putting, in some societies it helps you with how much power to add (how far to swing back), in others it is total guesswork.

I quite like the merchandise add-ons though to be fair. If you work you way through the single player career you can unlock Callaway Mavrik clubs, TaylorMade SIM, etc etc, all of which have slightly different characteristics.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
It's immense, very similar to the first one but the story is even better. Its very hard at times, specially when you have 3 bullets left and a sniffer dog up your rear end ?
I'd also recommend The Last Of Us, it's more open world but also very good and very very long, currently free with PS Plus iirc.

What a clown, I meant to recommend Days Gone not The Last Of Us ??

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Finally got it this morning. Looks good so far althogh chipping is difficult to get any backspin. The society hing look sinteresting, how does it work? Is there a GM forum one?

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Finally got it this morning. Looks good so far althogh chipping is difficult to get any backspin. The society hing look sinteresting, how does it work? Is there a GM forum one?

Virtuosity was asking if anyone has this game, and throwing out a challenge...

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
If we get a lot of people on I wouldn't mind setting one up, but I've never done it before so might be a bit of trial and error.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
This is how you close out a tournament win ?

20210112_171855.jpg

What's the crack with handicaps? I've played 6 rounds now and my handicap has remained at 0. In the 2019 version it changed every time you played a handicap rated course, I was +22 on that version ?.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
This is how you close out a tournament win ?

View attachment 34441

What's the crack with handicaps? I've played 6 rounds now and my handicap has remained at 0. In the 2019 version it changed every time you played a handicap rated course, I was +22 on that version ?.
Maybe you only get one after 8 rounds? I don't know but mine is at some stupid level just like the previous game, so you'll get it eventually.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Almost completed the first career season, smashing all comers, its very easy specially on the default settings.
That putting line is maybe a touch too far, I'm disappointed if I walk off a hole without a birdie lol.