2k21 on PS4

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I think his point is the handicap system in the game is knackered, I'm something like +39.7 which is insane. I shot 32 over around Buritto albeit getting docked lots of shots in the process, but rather than my handicap going back down to somewhere near normality it got even worse. Just like your typical stuffy handicap committee, happy to cut but no chance of a raise ?

Edit.
Obviously Orikoru can type faster than me ?
I type faster than a lot of people, I grew up with MSN Messenger. :ROFLMAO:

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Doing some research on the best courses and I've found a 'hidden' version of Augusta that you can't access through a normal search. Apparently its the best Augusta on there and having played few holes I can see why. 72 holes are now scheduled, all I will say is good luck on the greens!????

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
What settings are people using to get a +39 HC?
I think the setting are dictated by the societies you play in, not by yourself. The thing you can pick is amateur, pro or master clubs, and I choose pro, amateur makes the distance too short, and master makes it too hard and inconsistent, and isn't worth the extra 5 yards you get.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
I think the setting are dictated by the societies you play in, not by yourself. The thing you can pick is amateur, pro or master clubs, and I choose pro, amateur makes the distance too short, and master makes it too hard and inconsistent, and isn't worth the extra 5 yards you get.

My HC is currently +8.7. I play the PGA career on hard and everything else on Pro. I don't use the putting guid line. I did use the shot shape guids, which I have now turned off.

I haven't played many society games as the few that I have are won with crazy scores that I cannot compete with.

I am enjoying Divot Derby.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
My HC is currently +8.7. I play the PGA career on hard and everything else on Pro. I don't use the putting guid line. I did use the shot shape guids, which I have now turned off.

I haven't played many society games as the few that I have are won with crazy scores that I cannot compete with.

I am enjoying Divot Derby.
I don't worry about who wins in the society, I know I'll never have any chance of that. I just play to enjoy the round really. Like real life. :LOL: Usually I'll be happy with a solid -14 and the winner is -22 or something. Sod that.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
I can second that, I forgot how many time my putts or chips ran off the green into bunkers ?
Btw Ori, 26 under on the last course? I smell a rat ?

-26 is a very good score but achievable with the settings as they were. I putted awful and missed a few easy shots as the stick on my controller is sticking, but still managed mid teens under. That said, I would have had to have two rounds where everything went in to shoot - 26.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
-26 is a very good score but achievable with the settings as they were. I putted awful and missed a few easy shots as the stick on my controller is sticking, but still managed mid teens under. That said, I would have had to have two rounds where everything went in to shoot - 26.

Only way I could get -26 in two rounds is low wind and using the putting line, the putting aid is disabled in the society though :cry: