2k21 on PS4

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Only way I could get -26 in two rounds is low wind and using the putting line, the putting aid is disabled in the society though :cry:
I can't remember it now but it was over two rounds so -26 under is perfectly achievable? The biggest factor on whether I get a good score is usually whether I putt well or not! Must have putted well on that one. I've never used this 'putting line' you speak, so I guess I'm used to putting without it, so I've had more practise.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just be careful if you're playing the next tournament, there's huge puddles of thick black stuff all over the back 9 after I leaked oil everywhere ?
-14 after 14, finished -10, the pin positions on the Sunday are absolutely brutal, miss by a foot and it's bye bye ball, hello bunker ?
Whoever designed that course is a genius though, got Augusta down perfectly ?

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just be careful if you're playing the next tournament, there's huge puddles of thick black stuff all over the back 9 after I leaked oil everywhere ?
-14 after 14, finished -10, the pin positions on the Sunday are absolutely brutal, miss by a foot and it's bye bye ball, hello bunker ?
Whoever designed that course is a genius though, got Augusta down perfectly ?

Apparently its the best Augusta on there, but its a hidden course so you can't find it through the normal search. I haven't started it yet but got a couple of days off coming up so its pencilled in (after real golf, obviously ?)

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Had a stinker in round 1 this morning. Played pre coffee.
Always seemed to land just the wrong side of a slope.

Had 5 birdies and an Eagle and only just finished under par ?

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Apparently its the best Augusta on there, but its a hidden course so you can't find it through the normal search. I haven't started it yet but got a couple of days off coming up so its pencilled in (after real golf, obviously ?)
Search Firethorn National and you should find it

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Can you remember what day this is running until? Just so I can try and get on before it expires.

Jack_bfc

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I carried on till the end.. +14...

+7 on each round.. Probably about +4 on each round in reality..

I shouldn't try and drive the green on the 10th;)

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Oh dear absolute nightmare 2nd round at the belfry ?
Didnt even get to play augusta as works been silly but I'm off this week so I'll try and get a few more events loaded in.

Tip: if the round has handicap scoring on look at the scorecard, the holes with a white dot underneath it are where you will be giving shots, so adjust your strategy accordingly.

And all i wi say about the next course is good luck!??

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Like i said, look at the scorecard for where your giving shots and adjust your strategy around that. Its relative to the other players i think so you wont be giving 39 shots away

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ok, well I finished -12 in gross score, and it's given me +19 at the end, so I guess I was off 31 as well. But the weirdest thing is when it shows me the leaderboard at the end of round one it's saying @Beezerk scored -7, a couple others on -6, and then me at the bottom +19. So my score is handicap-adjusted but others aren't?? It doesn't make any sense. It's definitely broken.