2024 Troon Open

RedEyes

Visit site
I watched Matthew Dodd-Berry at West Lancs Final Qualifying, he hits the ball miles, I've had a tenner on him for the Silver Medal, should see a bit of coverage of him tomorrow as he's playing with the leader Dan Brown another West Lancs Qualifier.
Travelling up on Saturday afternoon for the Sunday, hoping for a bit excitement this year after last years very damp squib!

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Hope we get some lower scores today, tomorrows club comp is a pairs betterball stableford and we'll each be 'paired' with one of the Pro's at The Open, taking their Friday score converted to stableford points and we'll draw a players scorecard to go out and try and dovetail with them for the team score

Should be fun :p

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I thought you watched a lot of golf?
To be fair, this is his first major, he is ranked 273, 75 on the DP world tour, yes I have googled this 😄. He isn't exactly a household name.

Brilliant for him, he will always have that picture of him on top of the leaderboard. Hopefully he can have a solid second round, make the cut, make some decent money.

Swango1980

Visit site
To be fair, this is his first major, he is ranked 273, 75 on the DP world tour, yes I have googled this 😄. He isn't exactly a household name.

Brilliant for him, he will always have that picture of him on top of the leaderboard. Hopefully he can have a solid second round, make the cut, make some decent money.
Apparently he is the pro at Bedale, a course I'm playing next month.

I'll have a look at their Club Champ honours board, see if he dominated

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Never mind the dodgy colours on the scoreboard, how slow is the site in updating? I know the pros can be slow but some seem to be on the same hole for about half an hour!