2024 Troon Open

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Horschel drops one, Brown will do well not to drop one... Setting up nicely for Sunday now! Shame Lowry has absolutely crashed and burned.

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Horschel won't win this. His arse is falling out and we've still got a day to go.

Not sure about Brown.

Hopefully Lowry can make amends for a terrible day today, tomorrow.

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Even 3 back

Anyone under par is very much in with a shout tomorrow. Going to be a great day

Rose looked very strong today , if a Yank has to win then Horschel will be one of the good ones - supports the European tour

Yeah good point on Billy, plays loads over here and it's seemed to help him.

Brown will be gutted to finish like that but he'd have bitten your hand off at 1 shot back on Thursday.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
if a Yank has to win then Horschel will be one of the good ones - supports the European tour

There aren’t too many Americans who have cracked it with British galleries in the recent past, but having followed Horschel a number of times at Wentworth in the last few years I absolutely respect the fella. I’d prefer to see a European winner but, if that doesn’t happen, Horschel would be a very popular champion.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
There aren’t too many Americans who have cracked it with British galleries in the recent past, but having followed Horschel a number of times at Wentworth in the last few years I absolutely respect the fella. I’d prefer to see a European winner but, if that doesn’t happen, Horschel would be a very popular champion.
Seems like a top guy, just a shame he's a West Ham fan though. 🤦🏻‍♂️

I've got a couple of quid on Lowry and Xander, but if neither of them gets it over the line, I'd absolutely love to see Rose notch his second major. I think he deserves it for his career. Unfortunately I can only see Scheffler lurking ominously just two back and he's the favourite now for me.