2022 Professional golf thread

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Think this probably fits best on this thread.
OWGR watch. Probably a few factors, some may be LIV, some the new formulas...

PGAT (fair drop)
2021 BMW SoF 719 Winner 72
2022 BMW SoF 296 Winner 50

DPWT (up & down)
2021 D+D SoF 22 Winner 24
2022 D+D SoF 61 Winner 10.5

Additionally
Korn Ferry
2021 BOSE SoF 58 Winner 18
2022 BOSE SoF 118 Winner 20

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Chuffed to read the European Tour is coming back to Mauritius in Dec, we've missed out since covid started. Even better its gonna be at the local course for the 1st time so really looking forward to popping up to see it live and to see the course I play every week on telly :cool:

RRidges

Visit site
Just finished watching The BMW.
The thing that has struck through both of the playoffs so far is that in spite of obviously rocket greens, these guys can really putt! An amazing number of long putts holed and plenty of clutch 5-10 footers holed too!
Oh and their recovery shots are pretty remarkable too!

Newtonuti

Visit site
Well, I guess I'll have to watch the tour finals this weekend it seems! Apart from playing saturday afternoon, I shall be perched on the sofa watching Rory bottle yet another big tournament.

BubbaP

Visit site
Well, I guess I'll have to watch the tour finals this weekend it seems! Apart from playing saturday afternoon, I shall be perched on the sofa watching Rory bottle yet another big tournament.
You may well be right, particularly if focusing on the 'scratch tournament', but starting 6 shots back that feels like an early call ?

BubbaP

Visit site
I really do hope starting so far back just brings out the Masters Sunday Rory, who just knocks it about without a worry and ends up going super low.
Wasn't the best start for him, but has fought back pretty well.

I'll likely try to follow who wins the scratch tournament. Shame last years scratch winner isn't defending ?

D

Deleted member 1147

I'll likely try to follow who wins the scratch tournament. Shame last years scratch winner isn't defending ?
I don’t miss him one bit

Newtonuti

Visit site

He had the most Rory round I've ever seen :ROFLMAO: Will he end up over par? Or will he go super low? Could literally of gone either way!

Visit site
Would love to see average score vs par for all the pros on a hole by hole basis.

Rory seems rather fond of a terrible opening hole. Thinking back to Portrush, some of the majors, yesterday etc. He probably makes a decent number of birdies too which evens it out, but he loves to make life difficult for himself ?